HR - TA at Lal PathLabs
Views:1011 Applications:301 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Lal PathLabs - Assistant Manager/Manager- Process Excellence (2-6 yrs)
This role will help in progress the strategic agenda and embed Process Excellence, working with the business to design and deliver innovative solutions that meet the right business outcomes and customer experience, developing a culture and building capability within the business of continuous improvement and collaboration with business stakeholders .
Key Responsibility Areas-
- Primarily analyze and design business processes in collaboration with stakeholders and subject matter experts across the organization.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Work with the technical resources like Solution Architect and Developers to plan out the technical solution and manage its development, implementation and support.
- Work with operational team members to understand processes, root causes and outcomes.
- Define & measure process metrics to ensure established goals are met and process improvements are sustained
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Conducts interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods
- Creates Business requirement documents (process models, specifications, diagrams & charts) to provide direction to developers and/or the project team
- Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team
- Updating, implementing and maintaining standard operating procedures
- Plan, manage, and execute small to medium size process improvement initiatives
- Provide guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members