CEO at Indian Institute of Commerce - Lakshya
Views:820 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Lakshya - Senior Manager - Finance (8-15 yrs)
Senior Finance Manager
We are a leading educational business in India that offers professional commerce studies to students looking to advance their careers. We are seeking a Finance Manager to oversee our financial operations and ensure that our finances are managed efficiently and effectively.
1. Develop and implement financial policies and procedures to ensure compliance with accounting standards, regulatory requirements, and internal controls.
2. Oversee the preparation of financial statements, budgets, and forecasts.
3. Work with the director's desk to plan strategies, analyse the performances, and understand the gaps.
4. Analyze financial data and provide insights to the management team to support business decisions.
5. Develop and maintain financial models to evaluate business opportunities and risks.
6. Monitor cash flow and manage working capital to ensure sufficient liquidity.
7. Manage relationships with banks, auditors, and other financial institutions.
8. Provide leadership to the finance team and ensure they meet their performance objectives.
9. Develop and implement strategies to reduce costs and increase revenue.
10. Ensure compliance with tax laws and regulations.
11. Manage the annual audit process and ensure the financial statements are accurate and complete.
12. Work with departments to understand the requirements, and train and educate for cost optimizations.
1. IIM/IIT MBA-Finance, CA/ACCA/ CMA/ CS having 8+ years of experience in Finance & Accounts
2. Preference for candidates who worked in the same domain
3. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and financial modelling.
6. Experience in managing a team.
7. Must know to speak and interact in Malayalam.
Location; Kochi, Kerala
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.