Chief People Officer at Lakshmikumaran and Sridharan Attorneys
Views:178 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan - Senior Manager/Manager - Clients & Markets - Tax/Corporate Advisory Team (7-12 yrs)
We have an exciting career opportunity for a Senior Manager/Manager - Clients and Markets to join our Tax/Corporate Advisory team. The person will work closely with leadership to determine the activities and actions needed to implement practice development programs that grow pipeline and revenue. The person will also play a key role in project management, execution and measurement of go-to-market programs and initiatives. This position may require some travel as needed.
Industry Preference: Legal / Accounting / Consulting / IT / Financial Services
- Business Enablement, Strategic Business relationship building and Strategic Marketing, Business Development, & Operations both for Domestic and International Clients.
- Track record of co-developing systems and technology to enable better business and client development processes.
- Business acumen with a flair for secondary research & analysis with emphasis on process optimization, cost control, and revenue maximization
- Planning and organizing conferences/events resulting in door-opening business opportunities and increased brand awareness.
- Strategic management projects
- Key account management/CRM and growing market share
- Go-to-market strategy, diligence, and sales enablement.
- Market intelligence and data mining, suggesting partner actions for key practice areas and industry sectors.
- Tenders, competitive pitches, and proposals (RFPs), with tailored messages, often to tight deadlines.
- International law firm referrals and intermediary engagement
- The person should be good with their client outreach programme and should be a go-getter and a sharp executor.
Qualification & Experience Required
i. MBA/PGDM from a premier institute
ii. A minimum of 7-9 years of relevant work experience; previous experience working in a professional services firm/Big 4 is strongly preferred.
iii. Experience with account management or working in a business development organisation is highly desirable.
iv. Strong project management and supervisory skills.
v. Proven client service focus, with an ability to resolve issues quickly, with a sense of urgency.
vi. Keen attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
vii. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills and a strong executive presence.
viii. Ability to coordinate multiple projects and initiatives at one time.
ix. Ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
x. A dedication to teamwork and integrity within a professional environment.