Chief People Officer at Lakshmikumaran and Sridharan Attorneys
Views:367 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan - Senior Associate - Competition Law (2-5 yrs)
As a Competition Practice Area Lawyer, you will be crucial in assisting our clients with a wide range of competition law matters. You will work closely with our experienced attorneys to provide legal counsel and representation to clients involved in antitrust investigations, merger transactions, and competition law advisory. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
1. Antitrust Investigations:
- Conducting legal research and analysis related to antitrust investigations.
- Assisting in drafting responses to regulatory notices and reports.
- Assisting senior attorneys on developing legal strategies for clients facing antitrust scrutiny.
2. Merger Filings:
- Preparing merger notification filings.
- Coordinating and liaising with clients, and the regulator to ensure the smooth process of merger review.
- Conducting due diligence on competition law aspects of merger deals.
3. Advisory Services:
- Providing legal advice to clients on competition law compliance and best practices.
- Conducting competition law assessments for clients' business practices and agreements.
- Drafting legal memoranda and opinions on competition law issues.
The ideal candidate for the Competition Practice Area Lawyer position should possess the following qualifications:
- 2-4 years of post-qualification work experience in a law firm with a focus on competition law.
- Proven experience working on antitrust investigations, merger filings, and competition law advisory.
- Strong research, analytical, and legal writing skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and a strong commitment to delivering high-quality legal services to clients.
- A passion for competition law and a desire to stay updated on relevant legal developments.