Manager - Organisational Development at Lagata
Views:361 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Lagata - Manager - Corporate Affairs & Compliance (5-15 yrs)
Corporate Affairs & Compliance Manager
Office Location: Goregaon, Mumbai
Office Timings: 1pm- 10pm IST
Role / Job Description:
- Act as central repository of group corporate and KYC documents.
- Keep up to date comprehensive certified corporate & Individual KYC records at all times and retrieve and send to the clients immediately on request.
- Keep up to date compliance and regulatory records of group companies.
- Manage and keep track of important corporate deadlines / milestones like license renewals, trademark/copyright renewals, key contract milestone management etc.
- Preparation of various statements, letters, annual review forms and other documents pro-actively.
- Drafting/and or review of simple legal contracts/agreements like Non-Disclosure agreements, Confidentiality & Non-Compete agreements, simple Memorandum of Understandings (MoU), loan agreements, etc.
- Assist in responding to client queries and referring any matters requiring the exercise of discretionary powers to superiors.
- Coordinate and assist on group board meetings (agenda and board pack circulation on time, minute board meetings and produce draft minutes and manage resolutions as appropriate)
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Qualified graduate and member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India is a plus.
- Degree in Corporate Secretaryship, B.Com or BBA.
- 5+ years of working experience in providing the above-mentioned tasks to large/reputed corporates.
- Experience in working at a group level with multiple business holdings is a plus.
- Experience on multi-jurisdiction regulatory/compliance, group holding structure management and transaction structuring will be a plus.
- Unyielding commitment to ethics & high personal integrity and impeccable professional ethics.
- Ability to communicate effectively and inspire confidence in teams, executive management, and peers.
- Ability to successfully work in cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to implement process-driven solutions to Company Secretarial issues.
Who could be a good fit for the role:
Candidates with the above-mentioned qualifications and requirements, who have worked at:
- A large corporate in the Company Secretarial department.
- A reputed bank or financial institution with experience of handling secretarial & compliance jobs.
- A reputed audit or law firm.