Vice President at Lafz International Pte.
Views:871 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:224
Lafz - Head - eCommerce/Digital Marketing (5-10 yrs)
Head of Ecommerce and Digital Marketing
- Responsible for all eCommerce and Digital aspects of the business In charge of planning, developing and deploying eCommerce products
- Manage & scale up eCommerce activity and revenues
- Develop and oversee the planning and execution of content across own website and other retailers
- Manage the P&L for all eCommerce channels
- Architect and execute a comprehensive, data-driven digital marketing strategy with customer engagement at its heart
- Hands-on ownership of CRM, SEO, paid search, affiliates, content and social media with a deep understanding of how to prioritise levers for maximum value
- Project manage the development of a new data capture application, in partnership with a leading technology provider, that will form a critical part of our overall CRM programme
- Execute SEM strategy, through management of PPC and SEO campaigns and working with specialist agencies
- Collate digital KPIs across sources, generate and deliver against actionable insights.
- Use data from eCommerce platform and other sources to track conversion rates and understand impact of marketing campaigns to improve activity and revenues
- The role will champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices across the relevant products and product development activities
- Develop, Hire & Manage the team