Vice President at Lafz International Pte.
Views:984 Applications:358 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:323
Lafz - Brand Manager (5-8 yrs)
Job Designation : Brand Manager
- The successful candidate is responsible for marketing initiatives to launch new products while growing the brand awareness and market share for her category.
- Specialist in this role, she should drive the business with excellence; She is responsible for the qualitative 360 plan to grow his/her category in working with other team members.
- She / he will also interface with internal and external business partners to ensure that business objectives are met and aligned with the Brand's goals.
1. Owner of excellent execution of your category's marketing activities in India and global markets.
2. Bring the Brand strategy to life and develop new initiatives to win market share and ranking.
3. Steer your category's leadership in identifying new opportunities.
4. Ensure successful new product launches supported by effective 360 plans (PR & e-PR, media, social media & digital, forecast & sampling, events and CRM, sell-out tracking and the product display in the points-of-sale.)
5. Cultivate the Brand passion both internally and externally.
6. Conduct market trend analysis, monitor competitors- activities and plan proactive actions.
7. Ensure accuracy in forecasting of new products and timely submission.
8. Ensure all ATL & BTL collaterals, POSM, samples meant for the launch are well-prepared and delivered accordingly for maximum launch impact.
9. Ensure accurate and timely phasing of A&P management.
Activation and Events :
1. Implement an activation plan and promotions with qualitative executions to maximize commercial returns.
2. Regular and timely update and exchange with the sales team to ensure the upcoming activities and marketing initiatives are successful.
3. Work closely with CRM in the organization of pre-sampling and workshops.
Media & Communications (PR)
1. Ensure that all your media plans are in place in accordance to your launch plans.
2. Ensure that PR coverage for your launches is in place.
3. Bring ideas and initiatives to engage the PR and ePR .
1. Follow-up closely with Visual Merchandiser to ensure the following:
a) Plan and execute impactful promotions and events setup.
b) Ensure all POSM are delivered in timely basis for the launches.
Key competencies and qualities:
Creative and Innovative :
- Comes up with new ideas and initiatives; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; Is good at bringing the creative ideas of others to market; has good judgment about which creative ideas and suggestion will work.
- Drive for results and self-motivated
- Constantly and consistently performer; steadfastly pushes self and others for results. Self-motivated, strong willingness to achieve the goals in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
Handle ambiguity :
- Able to effectively cope with changes and shift gears comfortably; Has strong ability to decide and act without having the total picture; Comfortable in measuring and handling risks and uncertainties.
- Enthusiastic communicator and a team player
- A good story-teller to cultivate the brand passion. Has strong entrepreneurial mindset and has the ability to multi-task. Embrace teamwork with a good balance between taking the lead and being a constructive contributor.
- Operational marketing experience within the beauty industry is advantageous; however welcome other candidates with operational marketing experience within FMCG or retail-related industries.
- Good communication skills in both oral and written manner.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- At least 5 years of relevant experiences.
- Positive, dynamic and confident.
- Structured thinker, at the same time articulate.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines from an accredited institution.