HR Manager at LafargeHolcim
Views:667 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:139
LafargeHolcim - Business Analyst - Digital Domain (10-14 yrs)
Experience : 10 - 14 Years
- Business Analyst having strong business processes having good analytical skills to simplify business needs to high level IT solutions.
- Equipped to connect with multiple business stakeholders to understand and shape their needs.
- Act as a change catalyst, driving IT leverage with digital and SAP as a core technology. A team player to orchestrate successful project outcomes.
- The Business Analyst (BA) will be responsible for analyzing the business needs of our Operating Companies in India and stakeholder to help identify business problems and purpose Solutions
- SAP Interfaces and Non SAP Commercial Application Solutioning.
- Guide Stakeholder on Devising effective and efficient approaches to achieving project objectives
- Strong Project Management skills with minimum 3-4yrs of experience in PM.
- Proficient in creating technical documents and identify and resolve issues.Manage risk and provide input to the risk management process
- Liaise with the IT team and drive the multiple projects end to end.
- Strong hand on experience in SAP, Digital and mobility.
- Liaise with other project areas to coordinate interdependence and provide high level solutions.
- Liaise with various business units to determine requirements and resolve issues
- Analyses processes and data to identify gaps or perform process or data mapping
- Prepare or provide input to business cases, feasibility assessment & impact assessment etc
- Report status ( e.g., Weekly Status Report ) and issue to the project managers.
- Create a Business Case, Solution Document, Project Charter, Weekly Status Report & conduct Huddle / Scrum meeting
- Experience in Technologies like-Analytics, java, GCP, Azure.
- Experience in manufacturing or FMCG must.