Senior HR Specialist at Labvantage Solutions Inc
Views:526 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Labvantage Solutions - Hiring Manager - Recruitment (8-10 yrs)
Duties & Responsibilities:
Title: Hiring Manager
Prepared By: PSO
Reports To: India BU HR Head
Date: May 2022
- Candidate is going to play a key role in our organizations effort to increase our resource acquisition. This position will be a key component of our centralized Recruiting Cell.
- The Recruitment Cell is a centralized recruiting body based in Kolkata and reports directly to the India HR BU Head.
- The candidate will perform in a Lead capacity to collaborate with our Recruiting team, our Professional Services/Delivery team, Global PMO team, and our select set of agencies who work with us as contractors in the hiring process.
- Person should have a right balance of strong qualitative and analytical skills. Excellent time management, communication, decision making, presentation, human relations, and organizations skills.
Primary Job Objectives:
- The table below gives the primary duties/responsibilities for this position. It shows the expected allotted time over an extended period for the areas supported by the position as well as the Description of those areas.
- The candidate for this role is being referred as the Hiring Manager Collaborates with our Delivery Teams and the Global PMO Team to identify the list of all open roles for billable client projects with target dates to fill the open roles.
- Work with our Recruiting team to have job requisitions created for all the open positions
- Work with Global PMO and Delivery to ensure requisitions are approved
- Publish the open approved requisitions with the JDs to the identified staffing agencies
- Coordinate with agencies on a regular basis to ensure we have updates on the progress from the agencies
- Hold the agencies to deliver as per their SLAs
- For Graduate hires the hiring manager will ensure that the agency is doing the required set of selection process ; filtering the right profiles based on the roles to be filled, conduct the written tests, conduct the interviews and present to us the best selected candidates for the final HR round / and offer.
- For the lateral hires, the hiring manager will work with the staffing agencies to get a good shortlisted candidates based on our strict selection criteria including conducting written tests.
- The hiring manager will then engage our lead interviewers from our Recruiting Cell to get the technical interviews of the shortlisted candidates done
- Hiring manager will then work with HR and Leadership team to have the offers processed.
- Prepares and submits reports to leadership team to report the weekly status progress
- Participate in demand forecast calls to be led by the Global PMO team to understand the need for the future hiring
- Provide feedback to the leadership team on the quality of the staffing agencies based on the working experience with them
Job Qualifications Necessary:
- A Bachelors or masters degree.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- 8 to 10 years of experience working as a recruiter preferred in an IT/Consulting company
- Must be very strong in managing staffing companies
- Must be able to help identify new ways / techniques to reduce the over cycle time hiring time ; from the
point an open role is identified through the final point where candidate fills the role.
- Must possess strong communication, documentation and organizational skills.