Consultant at Avimukta
Views:1444 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Labour & Employment Lawyer - Law Firm (1-3 yrs)
One of the Top Tier law firms in Bangalore is looking to hire Labour and Employment Lawyer
Job Description :
- Domestic and foreign clients on various employment and labour law issues including employment related agreements
- Review and coordinate industrial relations issues.
- Due diligence.
- Assist and advise in managing any HR crises and sensitive terminations which include developing strategy and documentation for separation/exit of senior management personnel and other employees.
- Drafting/vetting and designing human resource/personnel policies and manuals, labour disputes and employee claims, confidentiality and data protection issues, structuring and implementing employee stock options and incentive plans.
- Drafted and issued notices for recovery of money from employees, show cause notices, notices for breach of contractual obligations.
- Prepared exhaustive compliance checklists marking out all procedural and substantial compliances under labour law statutes as applicable to concerned establishments across states.