Senior Consultant at Indusion Consulting
Views:64 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Laboratory Head - Solar Modules (15-25 yrs)
- Lead the team of Photovoltaic Solar Module NABL accredited LAB.
- Testing of Solar Photovoltaic Modules, Inspect, characterize and analyse production material using a variety of analytical instrumentation and methodology
- Supervision of operation of accreditation systems relating to laboratory accreditation as per ISO/ IEC 17025 and ISO 15189 and approving assessment at various stages of accreditation process
- With assistance from engineers, develop the ability to understand interactions and limitations of instruments in the lab and how they can best be used to solve problems.
- Perform a number of repetitive laboratory tests in order to produce reliable and precise data.
- Laboratory's facility is available for various Solar Module testing.
- Should have passed NABL accreditation audit and should be good in documentation especially process and systems.
- Analyse using approved testing procedures as per SOP's. Maintain complete records of all test.
- Responsible for maintaining the quality management system in the lab as IS/ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Preparation and maintenance of all the documents as per NABL guidelines
- Providing the training on quality management system as per NABL guidelines
- Responsible for all certification and accreditations
- Responsible for assuring the quality of testing
- With assistance from the supervisor prioritize the laboratory tests as required to meet deadlines and preserve the workflow.
- Carrying out routine tasks with high level accurately.
- Work independently within established SOP guidelines to process and characterize materials.
- Train new laboratory personnel and other certified users with equipment and tests.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.