Manager Management Search at Infoedge
Views:183 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lab Director - Healthcare (12-25 yrs)
M.B.B.S., MD (Pathology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry)
- Minimum 12 years experience required post MD.
- Responsible for planning, coordination, evaluation, and supervision of all technical and/or operational activities and staff members in the laboratories.
- Establishes effective quality control and ensures assessment programs are in place.
- Delegates clinical roles to qualified personnel.
- Responsible for quality assurance in all aspects of testing.
- Responsible for proficiency testing for all employees as required, reviews results and addresses problems.
- Interacts with accrediting, regulatory, administrative groups, the medical community and the patient population served with effective communication skills.
- Responsible for interacting and acting on the behalf of the laboratory with patient- centered medical heads with clients and customers.
- The development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- The accuracy, precision and clinical relevance of laboratory test results
- Sample collection and specimen accessioning and preparation procedures
- Reviews current standards of performance with the respective medical and administrative heads and directors.