LA8R - Manager/Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition (2-4 yrs)
Manager / Sr. Manager - Talent Acquisition & Human Resources
About us :
We are an upcoming, credit first financial wellbeing & lifestyle app for millennials. Our goal is to make their aspirational lifestyles affordable while helping them make responsible financial decisions. We are a team of people with necessary experience and skills to build a successful company, backed by a marquee Private Equity firm and have an accomplished Board of Directors with vast experience in Banking & Financial Services.
At Respo Financial Capital, we believe in a culture of ownership so that you feel more empowered to do great work while the organization takes your career growth & aspirations very seriously.
- Create a talent acquisition strategy & drive the overall people strategy for the organization
- Design organization structure, forecast talent requirements & oversee hiring
- Drive employee engagement, address employee issues proactively & build a great culture
- Manage HR processes such as performance management, salary planning, talent management, etc.
- Develop compensation policies, ensure adherence to government regulations and prevailing wage/salary rates for developing competitive compensation plans
- Conduct employee satisfaction surveys
- Attend college career fairs, interact with students and promote our employer brand
- The ideal candidate should have graduated from a two-year full-time MBA course with specialization in Human Resources and have recruiting experience in the tech space of 2 to 4 years
- A proficient understanding of the technologies deployed in the credit/financial services space
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work at different organizational levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate smooth interactions within the team
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven track record of proficient problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills