LA8R - Assistant Manager - CRM & Retention (1-3 yrs)
Asst. Manager CRM & Retention
About us :
- We are an upcoming, credit first financial wellbeing & lifestyle app for millennials. Our goal is to make their aspirational lifestyles affordable while helping them make responsible financial decisions.
- We are a team of people with necessary experience and skills to build a successful company, backed by a marquee Private Equity firm and have an accomplished Board of Directors with vast experience in Banking & Financial Services.
- At LA8R, we believe in a culture of ownership so that you feel more empowered to do great work while the organisation takes your career growth & aspirations very seriously.
- Create end-to-end user lifecycle journeys for engagement & retention of users basis brief from various teams
- Execute day-to-day campaigns on CRM tools.
- Design and implement Email marketing, App Notifications, SMS, WhatsApp, RCS & Retargeting programs for new & existing users.
- Setup & drive the end-to-end user lifecycle journey through various Engagement, CRM and Retention strategies
- Create audience segments based on their profiles, behaviour by leveraging standardised tools, models & set goals for each segment.
- Own the user activation, engagement, retention and churn management and reactivation funnels
- Use data and testing to optimise and improve the content and targeting for all customer communications using tools such as WebEngage, Google Analytics, etc.
- Own the execution & content implementation for user activation, engagement, retention & churn management campaigns
- Create audience segments based on the customer profile briefs provided by teams
- Undertake multivariate testing in order to fine-tune performance of campaign
- Create feedback mechanism to report performance of all campaigns for constant improvement
- Relevant experience with CRM, Retention marketing or User Engagement
- Understanding of CRM tools like WebEngage, MoEngage, CleverTap, Mailchimp or similar.
- Knowledge of email design, HTML, is a plus.
- Understanding of CRM and marketing automation techniques including A/B testing setup, list uploads, journey mapping setup, etc
- Technical understanding of deliverability challenges for email, SMS, WhatsApp, etc.
- Good analytics skills to understand and optimize the performance of the campaign
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.