HR at Kwanzoo Inc
Views:288 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Kwanzoo - Customer Success Role - Analytics & Insights (3-5 yrs)
Kwanzoo Customer Success - Analytics & Insights
Required Skills : DSPs/Google DV360/Xandr/Programmatic/Integrations/Data Analysis and Visualizations
Bonus Skills : Python/SQL/R/BI Tools/Data Lake/Data Warehouse
About the Company :
Kwanzoo (www.kwanzoo.com) is a B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company with corporate headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area (Silicon Valley). Our Product Development and Operations teams work across multiple locations in India.
Our Customer-facing teams (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Business Operations) work across multiple locations in the USA and India. Kwanzoo serves global, B2B brands and high growth B2B SaaS Unicorns and Startups. Our Customers include Highradius, Avalara, Blend, Taulia, as well as mid-market B2B brands and high-technology startups. The Company is self-funded and has grown steadily since 2015.
Our platform is built on an AWS stack. Our deployed technologies include Java, MySQL/RDS, Elastic Search, AWS SQS Message Queues, Spring Boot, Angular and ViewJS (for UI/UX), and more. Our customers care deeply about data security and privacy, scalability, performance, reliability and 24x7x365 uptime of the platform as they run global advertising and paid media programs on our platform.
CS Analytics & Insights - Job Description :
We are looking to hire a talented CS Analytics & Insights specialist to help us deliver deeper insights to all of our Customers. This person will understand the Kwanzoo account-based marketing platform, our new analytics back-end that includes a built-in data lake. They will identify and implement best practices for developing rich dashboards and visualizations that utilize data from multiple platforms, tools, and data sources. They will have an intuitive sense of how to best utilize large volumes of data to deliver insights to customers.
The ideal candidate should be hands-on, able to see the big picture needs of the company and design and contribute to a suite of rich dashboards that connect into all critical marketing, sales, customer success, and paid media systems and tools on complex enterprise environments. The candidate should have worked previously in client-facing roles. Prior B2B SaaS experience would be an added advantage.
- Meet with Client program managers and the product management team to discuss the goals and needs of the company around modifications and changes to existing dashboards, or collaborate to design new dashboards.
- Examine and define data pipelines and streams from the Kwanzoo platform, as well as other platforms and tools into an analytics back-end and data lake.
- Design and build new dashboards, with enhancements to existing dashboards for use by marketing, sales, and leadership teams at B2B companies.
- Troubleshoot dashboard design flaws, limitations in insights delivered and data inconsistencies.
- Design and perform dashboard validation tests, and develop a repeatable deployment model across customers.
- Quickly understand and get certified on our back-end analytics platform (powered by Salesforce). Understand our account-based data model.
- Drive the evolution of the analytics back-end data model with Product Management and strategic third party Data partners to support the Company's strategic goals and product roadmap.
- Make recommendations on changes to our data architecture and data model to support scaling dashboards to multiple customers with efficient use of data storage
- Be detail oriented, ensure new platform releases follow internal process guidelines, documentations and specifications are thorough and complete, and delivered functionality to Customers meets the highest standards of the industry.
- Own and maintain the most critical internal Platform and Media Operations, and Platform Setup and on-boarding documents, that serve as reference documents for the Customer Success and Program Management teams.
- Advanced knowledge of data platforms, data models, and analytics tools.
- Hands-on proficiency with one or more analytics tools (Tableau, Domo).
- High-level project management skills.
- Ability to solve complex software configuration and deployment issues.
- Excellent communication skills.
Location of the Position : Anywhere across India. We are a remote, distributed team, actively use Slack, Zoom, Github, and other collaboration platforms and tools.
Compensation : This is a key role at the Company. We are seeking the right candidate who can delight our Customers and deliver key value for their platform investments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.