HR at Kwanzoo Inc
Views:81 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Kwanzoo - Customer Success Role - Ad Operations (3-5 yrs)
Kwanzoo - Customer Success Role - Ad Operations
About the Company :
Kwanzoo (www.kwanzoo.com) is a B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company with corporate headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area (Silicon Valley). Our Product Development and Operations teams work across multiple locations in India.
Our Customer-facing teams (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Business Operations) work across multiple locations in the USA and India. Kwanzoo serves global, B2B brands and high growth B2B SaaS Unicorns and Startups. Our Customers include HighRadius, Blend, Taulia, as well as mid-market B2B brands and high-technology startups. The Company is self-funded and has grown steadily since 2015.
Our platform is built on an AWS stack. Our customers care deeply about data security and privacy, scalability, performance, reliability and 24x7x365 uptime of the platform as they run global advertising and paid media programs on our platform.
The Position :
- We are looking to hire a talented CS Ad Operations specialist to help us deliver programmatic media with quality and reliability at scale to all of our Customers. This person will understand the Kwanzoo account-based marketing platform, our new analytics backend that includes a built-in data lake. They will manage our entire suite of media delivery platforms (Google DV360, Xandr/AppNexus, others).
- They will come with hands-on experience on campaign and media spend optimization across DSPs and paid media platforms (Google, LinkedIn, others).
- The ideal candidate should be hands-on, able to see the big picture needs of the company and design and contribute to developing best practices for effective and efficient media spend across our small, mid-size and larger enterprise customers.
- The candidate should have worked previously in client-facing roles. Prior B2B SaaS experience would be an added advantage.
- Meet with Client program managers to discuss the goals and needs of each Customer around their programmatic and paid media programs (outbound advertising, retargeting, direct buy display, LinkedIn, others).
- Drive the evolution of the analytics back-end data model with Product Management and strategic third party Data partners to support the Company's strategic goals and product roadmap around paid media and display advertising use cases.
- Own and maintain the most critical internal Platform and Media Operations, and Platform Setup and Onboarding documents, that serve as reference documents for the Customer Success and Program Management teams.
- Analytical Skills to define account-based audience segments, set media budgets, troubleshoot media pacing issues.
- Create online audiences for targeting, generating account and buyer engagement reports, dashboards and insights.
- Strong experience with program and campaign management and optimization.
- Demonstrated skills in building customer presentations to show ROI and Impact.
- Detail-oriented, collaborative, dependable.
- High-level project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Preferred Qualifications :
- MBA or Master's degree in statistics, economics, engineering or any analytical field.
- Experience presenting digital solutions to clients and/or working in digital agency sales.
- Experience of implementing, optimizing and managing digital advertising campaigns for large clients, with a background in online measurement, operations and ad networks.
- Ability to operate strategically and analytically, to understand client needs.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and complexity, with a passion to create and share best practices to inculcate a culture of learning by sharing.
- Proficiency on demand side platforms (DSPs), data management platforms (DMPs), third party data providers (Bombora, Bluekai), programmatic tools, data platforms, and analytics tools.
- Ability to independently lead, communicate and collaborate with multiple business partners and work effectively with global teams.
Location of the Position :
- Anywhere across India. We are a remote, distributed team, actively use Slack, Zoom, Github, and other collaboration platforms and tools.
- This is a key role at the Company. We are seeking the right candidate who can delight our Customers and deliver key value for their platform investments