Kwanzoo - Customer Success & Ad Operations Role (1-4 yrs)
Customer Success :
- Prior experience with a B2B SaaS Software company, supporting global B2B enterprises
- Manage the on-boarding process for new customers
- Identify growth opportunities across accounts and work alongside Sales teams to build a growth strategy for existing customers.
- Work with existing customers to ensure ROI, to drive add-on business
- Manage the entire customer service lifecycle, after handoff from Sales
- Detail-oriented, collaborative, good communication skills, dependable
Ad Operations :
- Manage and monitor account growth through implementing ad campaign solutions; build ad campaigns for customers, monitor and optimize for customer marketing objectives
- Analytical Skills to define account-based segments, set media budgets, create online audiences for targeting, generating account and buyer engagement reports
- Understanding of ad technologies (Data Management or DMP and Demand Side Platforms or DSPs)
- Knowledge of DoubleClick Bid Manager (DBM), Third Party Data Providers (Oracle BlueKai, Bombora, D&B others)
- Prior experience in B2B marketing (Marketing Automation, Website Analytics) a plus
- MBA or Master's degree in statistics, economics, engineering or any analytical field.
- Experience presenting digital solutions to clients and/or working in digital agency sales.
- Experience of implementing, optimizing and managing digital advertising campaigns for large clients, with background in online measurement, operations and advertising networks.
- Ability to operate strategically and analytically, to understand client needs. Comfortable with ambiguity and complexity, with a passion to create and share best practices to inculcate a culture of learning by sharing.
- Proficiency in the display ecosystem of ad networks, demand-side platforms (DSPs), first-party and third-party audience targeting and technology, online measurement, ad operations and Google display ad buying, delivery and measurement platforms.
- Ability to independently lead, communicate and collaborate with multiple business partners and work effectively with global teams.
Location of Role - Bangalore, India preferred. Other remote location may be acceptable for right candidate(s).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.