Kvantum - HR at Kvantum Marketing Inisghts Pvt. Ltd.
Views:446 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Kvantum - Senior Marketing Scientist (2-5 yrs)
About the Role
As part of the Marketing Science team, you will have a career-changing opportunity to learn the latest and greatest in marketing and consumer analytics across various industries globally. You will be working on solving the most challenging business problems through cutting-edge marketing science analytics. You will get the chance to be working with progressive marketers, brand managers, media planners and analytics gurus at Fortune 1000 companies.
You will excel in this role if you are the one who loves to dig deep into the data and tell the story behind the data. You love brand marketing, understand consumer behavior and can identify category trends and headwinds. You'll take pride in delivering the best quality recommendations to the client.
- Gain a deep understanding of how marketing works across brands for a client and support the client's brand and marketing analytics teams and agency in making media-related decisions for campaigns
- Understand models (input & output variables) covering the latest digital marketing activities in real-world (newly introduced marketing channels + existing online and offline channels)
- Delivery powerful brand story w.r.to to model outcome
- Manage end to end delivery for a particular brand or multiple brands, provide high-quality deliverables on a consistent basis. Able to plan and manage delivery tasks
- Become an expert in Kvantum Marketing Performance Analytics platform - data management, modeling, optimization, dashboarding, Storytelling and reporting
- Contribute to Kvantum's portfolio of internal tools and client-facing products providing new analytical functionality and process efficiency gains
For this position, you must have :
1. Master's degree in any of the following - Marketing, Statistics, Business Analytics, Business Management, or related fields (or it is equivalent).
2. 2+ years of experience in consumer/market insights, customer analytics, marketing analytics, campaign management or marketing mix optimization, where you were performing storytelling.
3. Solid strategic & tactical understanding of various marketing channels such as TV/CTV/OTT, Print, Radio, OOH, Display, Search, Social
4. Attention to Detail to summarize & consolidate and spot patterns/trends/issues in the data. Excellent diagnostic skills to analyze and identify discrepancies within various data sets from disparate sources
5. Ability to clearly distill data into understandable and actionable recommendations for media planners and clients
6. Have a "Sharp Eye" to build sophisticated PPT with the ability to visualize various kinds of data types.
7. Exceptional consulting skills with a commitment to understanding trends and underlying factors in data and analysis.
8. Self-starter and ability to learn in a fast-paced start-up environment
9. You are a natural problem solver and enjoy helping team members in troubleshooting
10. Expert in MS Excel (Pivots, slicers, etc.), MS PPT, written and verbal communication.
Desired but not must-haves:
- Experience in media planning, integrated marketing planning.
- Knowledge of digital media and marketing analytics for both direct response and brand models.
- Proficiency with analytic software tools such as R/SAS and a good understanding of the statistical algorithms typically used in Marketing Analytics.