Kvantum - HR at Kvantum Marketing Inisghts Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4594 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Kvantum - Consultant - Marketing Science (2-4 yrs)
The Opportunity :
Kvantum is a career changing opportunity where you will get to learn the latest and greatest marketing analytics for CPG, Retail, eCommerce, Pharma industry (to name few). At Kvantum, you will be part of a company that is solving the most challenging business problems through cutting edge marketing science analytics. You will get the chance to be working with progressive marketers, brand managers, media planners and analytics gurus at Fortune 1000 companies.
We want you if:
1. You are the one who loves to dig deep into the data and love to tell story behind the data.
2. You love brand marketing, understand consumer behavior and can identify category trends and headwinds.
3. You'll take pride in delivering the best quality recommendations to the client.
What you'll be doing in your new job :
1. Gain a deep understanding of how marketing works across brands for a client and support client's brand and marketing analytics teams and agency in making media related decisions for campaigns
2. Understand models (input & output variables) covering the latest digital marketing activities in real-world (newly introduced marketing channels + existing online and offline channels)
3. Delivery powerful brand story using model outcomes
4. Manage end to end delivery for a particular brand or multiple brands, provide high quality deliverable on a consistent basis.
5. Able to plan and manage delivery tasks while working across timezones and across offices.
6. Support delivery manager in achieving client's satisfaction and beyond
7. Become expert in Kvantum Marketing Performance Analytics platform - data management, modeling, optimization, dash boarding, Story telling and reporting
8. Contribute to Kvantum's portfolio of internal tools and client facing products providing new analytical functionality and process efficiency gains
For this position, you must have :
1. Masters degree in any of the following - Marketing, Marketing Communications, Economics, Business Analytics, Business Management
2. 2+ years of experience in customer analytics, marketing analytics, brand management, agency, campaign management or marketing mix optimization
3. Expert in MS Excel or Python; "Attention to Detail" to summarize & consolidate the data
4. Excellent diagnostic skills to analyze and identify discrepancies within various data sets from disparate sources