Kuliza - Vice President - Sales Partnerships & Alliances - Enterprise Lending Software (4-10 yrs)
Kuliza helps BFSI enterprises build new age Fintech products and platforms to power their digital business. We work with leading financial enterprises such as HDFC Life, Aditya Birla Finance, UTI MF, Birla Sun Life AMC, Coverfox, ICICI bank, VP Bank (Vietnam), Standard Chartered Bank and more and help them create world class digital products as a part of their transformation assignments.
- We are a 280+ strong team, headquartered in Bangalore and have built 120+ digital products for various enterprises in India, Singapore, MiddleEast and US
- This opening is for Kuliza's Lending Software SBU which is in the business of implementing new age lending systems for banks and NBFCs across Indian and Global clients. We are looking for rockstar sales leaders to spearhead partnerships and alliances for our Award winning Lending System (Lend.In). More information is available on our site: www.GetLend.In
- The VP of Partnerships and Alliances- will be the primary sales leader and business development orchestrator and will be responsible of bringing indirect sales revenues from partners, system integrators, resellers through new business development and growing existing partner relationships. He will have at least 5 -8 years experience in sales
- Hence for this role we are looking at smart, entrepreneurial and self- driven enterprise sales leaders for leading the partnership and alliances driven sales for our new age enterprise lending software that is used by leading enterprise for originating, processing and managing loans.
- This role will be based out of Mumbai but will involve travel to major cities and countries around the territory and country. The role will report into the Director of Sales at Kuliza
Here is what you will do everyday :
Own Partnerships and Alliances to acquire new enterprise customers for Lend.In
- Hunt and bring in the right partners and system integrators for Kuliza
- Execute and grow the partnership relationships
- Be responsible for all the revenues and revenue targets from partnerships and alliances
- Own all programs and campaigns to bring and engage partners
- Own all existing partnership relationships and responsibilities to grow them
- Evangelise the Lend.In product amongst new and existing partners to explore new opportunities
- Activate and drive the partner's sales teams and provide the bridge between them and Kuliza's direct sales teams
- Own the sales pitches and sales related product evangelism to acquire new partners.
- Be the first point of contact for all partnership related discussions, marketing collateral creation etc
- At least 3-5 years experience in handling partnerships in enterprise software space, preferably from the OEM side
- Sales and partnership business experience, proven ability to develop relationships and engage up to senior leadership. Experience in financial / banking / lending software is an added plus
- BE/B.Tech degree or equivalent with a strong academic record from Tier 1 institute is a must. Advanced degree or MBA valued.
- Strong understanding of emerging digital technologies. Expertise in fintech space is an added advantage.
- Capability to learn fast and work independently
- Previous experience of working in fintech startups or in enterprise BFSI sales is an added bonus.
- Ability to manage both at the strategic and operational levels. Ability to be a hands-on contributor.
- Willingness to travel extensively.