CTO at Kuliza Technologies
Views:3320 Applications:473 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
Kuliza - Senior Vice President - Lending Implementation - IIT/IIM/ISB (5-15 yrs)
Company Introduction :
Kuliza helps BFSI enterprises build new age Fintech products and platforms to power their digital business. We work with leading financial enterprises such as HDFC Life, Aditya Birla Finance, UTI MF, Birla Sun Life AMC, Coverfox, ICICI bank, VP Bank (Vietnam), Standard Chartered Bank and more and help them create world class digital products as a part of their transformation assignments.
We are a 250+ strong team, headquartered in Bangalore with offices in other cities such as Mumbai and Singapore and have built 120+ digital products for various enterprises in India, Singapore, MiddleEast and US
This opening is for Kuliza's Lending Software SBU which is in the business of implementing new age lending systems/ platforms for banks and NBFCs across Indian and Global clients. More information about our lending product is available on our site : www.GetLend.In
Awards and Accolades :
Kuliza has been the recipient of multiple awards including the following featured ones:
- Awarded by Deloitte as one of the fasted growing tech startups in India
- Awarded by Ernst & Young and Banking Frontier as provider of top 5 most innovative banking products in India
- Awarded by The Economic Times and Deloitte as provider of most promising Fintech product in Lending category in India
- Awarded by Elets as Best Lending System for NBFCs
Role Introduction :
The SVP- Lending Implementation will be responsible for managing the overall delivery of the implementations of Kuliza's product suite for various clients. He will act as the owner of the client relationship and will be the key personnel responsible for the success, delivery and overall profitability of the delivery of projects allocated to him. He will be leading a team of multiple delivery managers and will be overseeing multiple projects from a delivery POV.
Role Base Location : Bangalore
1. Understand Lend.in product and its capabilities
2. Own the delivery success and profitability of the various lending implementations
3. Own the relationship with key project stakeholders from client's side
4. Mentor the Delivery Managers and ensure best program management practices are being leveraged at Kuliza
5. Ensure customer satisfaction and manage customer expectations
6. Own the delivery of project ensuring quality, timelines and cost.
7. Manage escalations across projects
8. Plan, organize, report and follow up the request in accordance with the agreed expectations
9. Ensure that the project solutions/deliverables adhere to Global Project Management framework and methodology compliance
10. Analyse and submit P&L reports of the project
11. Effectively manage cross functional teams to complete requirement analysis, solution identification, plan/ lead project deliverables
12. Ensure customer satisfaction for project deliverable quality and security norm
13. Work with cross functional teams from product management, Tech Leads, QA, Design and customers.
Must have qualification :
We are looking for people who are problem solvers and passionate about owning and setting up best practices of enterprise grade implementations in a fast growing lending tech startup. They should be energetic and self motivated.
The right fit should be looking for a challenging and intellectually satisfying role that might need wearing multiple hats as the delivery owner of the organization. He / She should also have the ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment where processes are still being established
We are seeing various profiles fitting this role: either you are an ex-entrepreneur having hands on experience in implementing your tech solutions across various customers; or you are a business consultant having 6+ years experience in executing software / transformation programs; or you are a senior program manager in another fast growing digital tech company similar to Kuliza and looking for your next stint.
MBA and engineering from a premier institute (such as IITs/ IIMs/ ISB) is another must have.
Good to have qualification :
1. Prior experience in the Banking industry, especially Lending or experience in fintech
2. Prior experience of using BPM and case models.
3. Experience on building complex and core financial enterprise software.
Compensation : Competitive