CTO at Kuliza Technologies
Views:9770 Applications:544 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Kuliza - Senior Functional Consultant - IIM/ISB (4-8 yrs)
Senior Functional Consultant - IIM/ISB (4-8 yrs)
Kuliza helps BFSI enterprises build new age Fintech products and platforms to power their digital business. We work with leading financial enterprises such as HDFC Life, Aditya Birla Finance, UTI MF, Birla Sun Life AMC, Coverfox, ICICI bank, VP Bank (Vietnam), Standard Chartered Bank and more and help them create world class digital products as a part of their transformation assignments.
We are a 250+ strong team, headquartered in Bangalore with offices in other cities such as Mumbai and Singapore and have built 120+ digital products for various enterprises in India, Singapore, MiddleEast and US
This opening is for Kuliza's Lending Software SBU which is in the business of implementing new age lending systems/ platforms for banks and NBFCs across Indian and Global clients. More information about our lending product is available on our site: www.GetLend.In
Awards and Accolades
Kuliza has been the recipient of multiple awards including the following featured ones:
- Awarded by Deloitte as one of the fasted growing tech startups in India
- Awarded by Ernst & Young and Banking Frontier as provider of top 5 most innovative banking products in India
- Awarded by The Economic Times and Deloitte as provider of most promising Fintech product in Lending category in India
- Awarded by Elets as Best Lending System for NBFCs
The Functional Consulting Team will help Kuliza's clients design the best-in-class loan journeys and solutions based on their business requirements. They will be responsible for owning the business requirement gathering and business solutioning across lending implementations.
The Senior Functional Consultant will manage a team of Functional Consultants across multiple projects and will be the owner of solution design across his / her portfolio.
The Senior Functional Consultant will report to the Head of Functional Consulting Practice at Kuliza
Role Base Location: Mumbai / Bangalore with all candidates undergoing a 2 - 3 month training program in Bangalore
1. Own solution design across multiple Lend.In implementations
2. Lead of team of functional consultants and manage relationships with the client's business teams
3. Manage escalations and own the overall quality of solution design for various lending journeys and loan product configurations
4. Understand Lend.in product and its capabilities
5. Understand client's requirements and provide solutions for creating new age lending journeys / lending systems.
6. Own all solutions documents which are a part of project delivery
7. Work with cross functional teams from product management, Tech Leads, QA, Design and customers.
8. Challenge traditional approaches of lending and come up with innovative solutions to problems.
9. Provide functional and domain leadership and prove to be a role model for other team members.
10. Coach and mentor functional consultants
11. Travel to customer locations and might need to work onsite in India and outside India.
12. Own the functional delivery of project
Must Have Qualification:
1. MBA and engineering from a premier institute.
2. 4-8 years of experience in fintech or finance industry with strong exposure to managing financial products or software programs
3. Experience with a start-up NBFC or a new SBU within a large organization is an added plus
4. Strong communication and analytical skills.
5. Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment where processes are still being established. Ownership and capability to work independently are must have qualities for this role
6. Flexibility to work from client's location (Mumbai / Singapore / Vietnam)
Good to have Qualification
1. Prior experience in the Banking industry, especially Lending.
2. Prior experience of using BPM and case models.
3. Experience on building complex and core financial enterprise software.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.