Head - Sales - APAC at Kuliza Technologies
Views:629 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
Kuliza - Senior Business Development Manager - APAC Region (2-5 yrs)
Senior Business Development Manager, APAC, Fintech, Lending enterprise sales
- Kuliza helps BFSI enterprises build new age digital products and platforms to power their lending business. We work with leading financial enterprises such as Aditya Birla Finance, L&T Financial Services, RBL Bank, VP Bank (Vietnam), Standard Chartered Bank and more and help them create world class digital products as a part of their transformation assignments.
- We are a 300+ strong team, headquartered in Bangalore with offices in Mumbai and Singapore and have built over 120 digital products for various enterprises in India, Singapore, MiddleEast and US.
- This opening is for Kuliza's Lending Software SBU which is in the business of implementing new age lending systems for banks and NBFCs across Indian and Global clients. We are looking for rockstar sales leaders to spearhead business development for our Award winning Lending System (Lend.In). More information is available on our site: www.GetLend.In
- The Senior Manager, Sales, APAC, will be responsible for account management and new business development for selected geographies for Lend.In. He/She will own selected account P&Ls along with helping in enterprise pitches including product demonstration and evolution of the product demo, solving queries of the bankers, solutioning, POCs and RFP response. He/She will champion relationships with the bank's business team and will ensure Kuliza is the preferred partner in any pitch. He/She will have experience of working in the field of enterprise sales, preferably with banks/FI or Fintech companies/products.
- Hence for this role we are looking at Smart, Entrepreneurial and Self- Driven Enterprise Sales Leaders with a strong understanding of retail lending for leading the sales for our New Age Enterprise Lending Software.
- This role will be based out of our Singapore office but will involve travel to major cities and countries in and around Singapore. There will be a 3 months training in HQ (Bangalore) before posting to Singapore.
Here is what you will do everyday :
- Own the revenue responsibility coming from existing accounts within a geography in APAC by upselling and cross selling opportunities
- Assist in the enterprise pitch experience especially the product demonstration and evolution of the product demo, solving queries of the bankers, solutioning, POCs and RFP response as the inhouse retail lending expert for new customers
- Facilitate large enterprise pitches for Kuliza for a geography in APAC and serve as the first in-depth point of contact to customers from a domain pov
- Meet CXOs and HODs at enterprises and pitching them relevant digital solutions
- Own the product demo experience and be responsible for evolution, growth and success of product demo.
- Work with Product Team to Program Manage Demo evolution
- Own the solutioning for an enterprise pitch
- Work with pre-sales and technology sales team at Kuliza for large enterprise pitches
- Establish partnerships with other firms to explore synergies and take joint solutions to the market
- Propose and present solutions that align to prospects' and/or clients' needs, goals and objectives.
- Work closely with the AVP, SVP and Director, assisting in the development of business strategies.
- Strong business development background with 2-4 years of experience in retail lending space.
- Strong academic record from Tier 1 institute. Advanced degree or MBA valued.
- Strong understanding of emerging digital technologies. Expertise in fintech space is an added advantage.
- Previous experience of working in fintech startups is an added bonus.
- Strong experience in building Enterprise technology solutions would be valued.
- Ability to manage both at the strategic and operational levels
- Willingness to travel extensively.