Kuliza - Manager - Talent Acquisition - FinTech - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (2-3 yrs)
Kuliza helps BFSI enterprises build new age Fintech products and platforms to power their digital business. We work with leading financial enterprises such as HDFC Life, Aditya Birla Finance, UTI MF, Birla Sun Life AMC, Coverfox, ICICI bank, VP Bank (Vietnam), Standard Chartered Bank and more and help them create world class digital products as a part of their transformation assignments.
We are a 250+ strong team, headquartered in Bangalore with offices in other cities such as Mumbai and Singapore and have built 120+ digital products for various enterprises in India, Singapore, MiddleEast and US
This opening is for Kuliza's Lending Software SBU which is in the business of implementing new age lending systems/ platforms for banks and NBFCs across Indian and Global clients. More information about our lending product is available on our site: www.GetLend.In
Awards and Accolades:
- Kuliza has been the recipient of multiple awards including the following featured ones:
- Awarded by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing tech startups in India
- Awarded by Ernst & Young and Banking Frontier as provider of top 5 most innovative banking products in India
- Awarded by The Economic Times and Deloitte as provider of most promising Fintech product in Lending category in India
- Awarded by Elets as Best Lending System for NBFCs
The HR recruiter will own the entire business team's talent acquisition lifecycle from screening to talent engagement. They will design the recruitment strategy around the skills, competencies required for business roles (program managers, business analyst, sales and other business oriented roles) and formulate strategies to hire the best talents into the company. They will be working closely with the leadership team to understand the team dynamics and requirements.
Role Base Location: Bangalore
- End to end ownership of Talent Acquisition and management of the complete talent acquisition life cycle for business teams at Kuliza including screening, selection, recruitment process management and talent engagement.
- Understand recruitment needs and team dynamics; adjust focus areas and drive talent acquisition initiatives based on them.
- Work closely with leadership teams to build talent pipeline for future needs.
- Leverage new and efficient channels to scout for the right talent.
- Setup and evolve recruitment processes to attract the best talent into the company and ensure the talent gets the right direction and cultural guidance during their initial days in Kuliza
- Strategize Talent Marketing and branding activities to increase the outreach both internally and externally.
- Manage talent search partners to help recruitment processes scale.
Must Have Qualification
- Engineering from a premier engineering institute.
- MBA in HR from tier-1 institutes.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role, leading high performing and effective recruitment teams. Experience in recruitment in a fintech startup or a fast growing tech startup is an added bonus
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to plan, design and implement talent acquisition programs.
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment where processes are still being established. Ownership and capability to work independently are must have qualities for this role
- Ability to collaborate across teams and work with leaders to get their buy-in on various talent acquisition initiatives
Good to have Qualification
- Prior experience in a tech startup or a fintech startup is an added advantage.
- Experience in leadership sourcing roles will be preferred.
- Negotiating skills.
- Good relationship management.