CTO at Kuliza Technologies
Views:11689 Applications:663 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Kuliza - Functional Consultant - IIM/ISB (2-5 yrs)
Functional Consultant - IIM/ISB (2-5 yrs)
Kuliza helps BFSI enterprises build new age Fintech products and platforms to power their digital business. We work with leading financial enterprises such as HDFC Life, Aditya Birla Finance, UTI MF, Birla Sun Life AMC, Coverfox, ICICI bank, VP Bank (Vietnam), Standard Chartered Bank and more and help them create world class digital products as a part of their transformation assignments.
We are a 250+ strong team, headquartered in Bangalore with offices in other cities such as Mumbai and Singapore and have built 120+ digital products for various enterprises in India, Singapore, MiddleEast and US
This opening is for Kuliza's Lending Software SBU which is in the business of implementing new age lending systems/ platforms for banks and NBFCs across Indian and Global clients. More information about our lending product is available on our site: www.GetLend.In
Awards and Accolades
Kuliza has been the recipient of multiple awards including the following featured ones:
- Awarded by Deloitte as one of the fasted growing tech startups in India
- Awarded by Ernst & Young and Banking Frontier as provider of top 5 most innovative banking products in India
- Awarded by The Economic Times and Deloitte as provider of most promising Fintech product in Lending category in India
- Awarded by Elets as Best Lending System for NBFCs
Role Introduction :
The Functional Consulting Team will help Kuliza's clients design the best-in-class loan journeys and solutions based on their business requirements. They will be responsible for owning the business requirement gathering and business solutioning across lending implementations. They will act as a bridge between client and Kuliza's Project Management team and help the client configure their loan products on Kuliza's Lend.In Platform and consult them in achieving the best solutions for building new age lending systems and workflows.
Role Base Location: Mumbai / Bangalore with all candidates undergoing a 2 - 3 month training program in Bangalore
1. Understand Lend.in product and its capabilities
2. Understand client's requirements and provide solutions using the product.
3. Work with cross functional teams from product management, Tech Leads, QA, Design and customers.
4. Challenge traditional approaches of lending and come up with innovative solutions to problems.
5. Provide functional and domain leadership and prove to be a role model for other team members.
6. Coach and mentor other Junior consultants
7. Travel to customer locations and might need to work onsite in India and outside India.
8. Owns the functional delivery of project such as solutioning documents
Must Have Qualification :
1. MBA and engineering from a premier institute.
2. 2-5 years of experience in fintech or building technology systems for banks out of which at least 2 years have been spent in client facing roles
3. MBA freshers with 2-5 years experience of building technology systems for banks are also suited for this role.
4. Strong communication and analytical skills with experience in client facing roles
5. Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment where processes are still being established. Ownership and capability to work independently are must have qualities for this role
6. Flexibility to work from client's location (Mumbai / Singapore / Vietnam)
Good to have Qualification :
1. Prior experience in the Banking industry, especially Lending.
2. Prior experience of using BPM and case models.
3. Experience on building complex and core financial enterprise softwares.