CTO at Kuliza Technologies
Views:9303 Applications:481 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Kuliza - Delivery Manager - BFSI Sector - IIM/ISB (2-5 yrs)
Delivery Manager - IIM / ISB (2-5 yrs)
Kuliza helps BFSI enterprises build new age Fintech products and platforms to power their digital business. We work with leading financial enterprises such as HDFC Life, Aditya Birla Finance, UTI MF, Birla Sun Life AMC, Coverfox, ICICI bank, VP Bank (Vietnam), Standard Chartered Bank and more and help them create world class digital products as a part of their transformation assignments.
We are a 250+ strong team, headquartered in Bangalore with offices in other cities such as Mumbai and Singapore and have built 120+ digital products for various enterprises in India, Singapore, MiddleEast and US
This opening is for Kuliza's Lending Software SBU which is in the business of implementing new age lending systems/ platforms for banks and NBFCs across Indian and Global clients. More information about our lending product is available on our site: www.GetLend.In
Awards and Accolades
Kuliza has been the recipient of multiple awards including the following featured ones:
- Awarded by Deloitte as one of the fasted growing tech startups in India
- Awarded by Ernst & Young and Banking Frontier as provider of top 5 most innovative banking products in India
- Awarded by The Economic Times and Deloitte as provider of most promising Fintech product in Lending category in India
- Awarded by Elets as Best Lending System for NBFCs
The Delivery Manager will be responsible for managing the overall delivery of the implementations of Kuliza's product suite for various clients. He will act as the owner and key personnel responsible for the success, delivery and overall profitability of the delivery of the project.
Role Base Location: Mumbai / Bangalore with all candidates undergoing a 2 - 3 month training program in Bangalore
1. Understand Lend.in product and its capabilities
2. Own the project success and profitability
3. Own the delivery of project ensuring quality, timelines and cost.
4. Plan, organize, report and follow up the request in accordance with the agreed expectations
5. Report the plans, deviations and results during the life-cycle of the request to the required internal team and within the line organization
6. Prepare and submit weekly project status reports to confirm project progress to the customer
7. Ensure that the project solutions/deliverables adhere to Global Project Management framework and methodology compliance
8. Analyse and submit P&L reports of the project to the customer
9. Effectively manage cross functional teams to complete requirement analysis, solution identification, plan/ lead project deliverables
10. Ensure customer satisfaction for project deliverable quality and security norm
11. Work with cross functional teams from product management, Tech Leads, QA, Design and customers.
1. MBA and engineering from a premier institute.
2. Total 2-5 years of overall experience, preferably in BFSI out of which 1-3 years of experience should be in managing software related projects / programs.
3. MBA freshers with 2-3 years prior work experience in software development are also suited for this role
4. Flexibility to work from client's location (Mumbai / Singapore / Vietnam)
5. Strong communication and analytical skills with experience in client facing roles
6. Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment where processes are still being established. Ownership and capability to work independently are must have qualities for this role
1. Prior experience in the Banking industry, especially Lending.
2. Prior experience of using BPM and case models.
3. Experience on building complex and core financial enterprise software.