CTO at Kuliza Technologies
Views:253 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Kuliza - Business Analyst - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS/IIT/NIT/FMS (2-4 yrs)
- Kuliza helps BFSI enterprises build new age Fintech products and platforms to power their digital business
- Built 120+ digital products for various enterprises in India, Singapore, MiddleEast and US
- Clientele include HDFC Life, Aditya Birla Finance, UTI MF, Birla Sun Life AMC, Coverfox, ICICI bank, VP Bank (Vietnam), Standard Chartered Bank
- 300+ strong team, headquartered in Bangalore with offices in other cities such as Mumbai and Singapore
- This opening is for our Lending Software SBU. For more info visit - getlend.In
- To know more about us visit - getlend.in/aboutus
Role Introduction :
- Business Analysts at Kuliza help the implementation team in delivering best-in-class loan products to its customers.
- They are responsible for owning the business requirement gathering/maintenance as well as managing small to medium teams across lending implementations.
- They act as a bridge between the Project Management Office from the customer's end as well as Kuliza's Delivery teams, and ensure quality of implementation on Kuliza's Lend.In Platform.
- Additionally, the candidate needs to work on all aspects of project delivery engaging a complex stakeholder group across multiple global regions/product lines to execute global change programs in the lending domain.
Some key responsibilities:
- Business analysis,
- Requirements gathering/maintenance and documentation,
- Driving technical design and specifications,
- Functional testing,
- Strategizing and execution, and
- User acceptance testing coordination.
Role Base Location :
- Bangalore, with all candidates undergoing a 2 - 3 month training program in Bangalore. The role can involve travel to client locations in India (Metro cities like Mumbai and Delhi) and outside India (South East Asia).
- Due to COVID restrictions & considering the overall health of our employees & their families, the role would require work-from-home, until such time when the restrictions are lifted off.
- Understand Lend.in product and its capabilities
- Responsible for setting project directions and providing project oversight
- Primary accountability for project delivery
- Responsible for project stakeholder management
- Understand client's requirements and present the best in class digital-first solutions
- Own all requirement related discussions with customers
- Own all forms of documentation especially the business requirement document and functional specification documents
- Collaborate with multiple internal and external teams to ensure the implementation meets the designed requirements
- Challenge traditional approaches of lending and come up with innovative solutions to problems
- Coach and mentor other junior team members
- Own the functional delivery as well as the overall quality of the project
Must-Have Qualifications :
- Engineering from a premier institute
- 2-4 years of experience in fintech or building technology systems for banks out of which at least 1-2 years have been spent in client facing roles
- MBA freshers with 1-3 years experience of building technology systems are also suited for this role
- Strong understanding of web applications & related protocols for service consumption (API - Rest, SOAP)
- Strong communication and analytical skills with experience in client facing roles
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment where processes are still being established. Ownership and capability to work independently are must have qualities for this role
Good to have Qualifications :
- Prior experience in the Banking industry, especially Lending
- Prior experience of using BPM and case models
- Experience on building complex and core financial enterprise softwares