Manager - Growth at Kuliza
Views:707 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Kuliza - Business Analyst (1-4 yrs)
Kuliza - Business Analyst
Role Introduction :
- Business Analysts - will help Kuliza's clients design the best-in-class loan journeys.
- They will be responsible for owning the business requirement gathering and business requirement documentation across lending implementations
- They will act as a bridge between client and Kuliza's Project Management team and help the client configure their loan products on Kuliza's Lend.In Platform.
1. Understand Lend.in product and its capabilities
2. Understand client's requirements and present the best in class digital first solutions
3. Own all requirement related discussions with customers
4. Own all forms of documentation especially the business requirement document and functional specification documents
5. Collaborate with multiple internal and external teams to ensure the implementation meets the designed requirements
6. Challenge traditional approaches of lending and come up with innovative solutions to problems.
7. Coach and mentor other junior team members
8. Travel to customer locations and might need to work onsite in India and outside India.
9. Owns the functional delivery of project such as solutioning documents
Must Have Qualification :
1. MBA and/ or engineering from a premier institute.
2. 1-3 years of experience in fintech or building technology systems for banks out of which at least 1-2 years have been spent in client facing roles
3. MBA freshers with 1-3 years experience of building technology systems are also suited for this role.
4. Strong communication and analytical skills with experience in client facing roles
5. Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment where processes are still being established. Ownership and capability to work independently are must have qualities for this role
6. Flexibility to work from client's location (Mumbai / Singapore / Vietnam)
Good to have Qualification :
1. Prior experience in the Banking industry, especially Lending.
2. Prior experience of using BPM and case models.
3. Experience on building complex and core financial enterprise softwares.
Company Introduction :
- Kuliza helps BFSI enterprises build new-age Fintech products and platforms to power their digital business. We work with leading financial enterprises such as HDFC Life, Aditya Birla Finance, UTI MF, Birla Sun Life AMC, Coverfox, ICICI bank, VP Bank (Vietnam), Standard Chartered Bank and more and help them create world-class digital products as a part of their transformation assignments.
- We are a 250+ strong team, headquartered in Bangalore with offices in other cities such as Mumbai and Singapore and have built 120+ digital products for various enterprises in India, Singapore, MiddleEast and US.This opening is for Kuliza's Lending Software SBU which is in the business of implementing new-age lending systems/ platforms for banks and NBFCs across Indian and Global clients. More information about our lending product is available on our site: - www.GetLend.In
Awards and Accolades :
Kuliza has been the recipient of multiple awards including the following featured ones :
- Awarded by Deloitte as one of the fastest-growing tech startups in India
- Awarded by Ernst & Young and Banking Frontier as provider of top 5 most innovative banking products in India
- Awarded by The Economic Times and Deloitte as a provider of most promising Fintech product in the Lending category in India
- Awarded by Elets as Best Lending System for NBFCs