CTO at Kuliza Technologies
Views:156 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Kuliza - Associate Product Manager - Sales & Marketing (1-3 yrs)
- Kuliza helps BFSI enterprises build new age Fintech products and platforms to power their digital business
- Built 120+ digital products for various enterprises in India, Singapore, MiddleEast and US
- Clientele include HDFC Life, Aditya Birla Finance, UTI MF, Birla Sun Life AMC, Coverfox, ICICI bank, VP Bank (Vietnam), Standard Chartered Bank
- 300+ strong team, headquartered in Bangalore with offices in other cities such as Mumbai and Singapore
- This opening is for our Lending Software SBU. For more info visit - getlend.In
- To know more about us visit - getlend.in/aboutus
Job Description -
- We are looking for candidates with 1-2 years of experience for the Sales Accelerator Team who can envision, create and deliver new-age lending solutions for India and APAC region.
- To be successful in this role you must have a deep understanding of market needs and customer experience clubbed with the passion for transforming the fintech ecosystem.
- Your main responsibilities will include conceptualizing and delivering digital-first lending journeys, identifying potential third party players for collaboration and interacting with potential customers to capture new trends in the market.
Skills And Qualifications
- You have 1+ years of experience in product management/fintech startups/lending ecosystem
- Familiarity with market research, consumers behavior and marketing techniques
- A good understanding of systems experience with designing user interfaces via wireframe mockups
- Integrate usability studies, market analysis to product requirements to enhance user experience and execute product specs for further execution.
- Provide expert opinion on relevant subject matters, become the subject matter expert within the Sales team
- Collate feedback from customers, external and internal stakeholders to generate insights and translate them into pragmatic next steps/ workplan for the Solution development
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional