Head - People - Culture at Kuhoo Technology Services Private Limited
Views:338 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Kuhoo - Specialist - Credit Risk & Tech Interface (6-9 yrs)
Specialist - Credit Risk & Tech Interface
About the role :
A Credit Risk & Tech Interface Specialist at Kuhoo is an in-house entrepreneur who loves engaging with cross functional teams and focuses on minimizing risks and building the fraud prevention measures and robust credit and KYC policy.
A successful candidate will be a self-starter with excellent business acumen, credit risk skills and worked closely with the product team for defining lending products.
What will you do ?
This is a key role for Kuhoo and requires a lot of cross-functional coordination.
- Ability to evaluate and analyze existing business processes and uncover areas for improvements
- Ability to envision and design end to end business processes, journeys and communicate and clarify requirements with product teams
- Ensure Product Requirement Documents are consistent and high-quality from a credit & operations perspective
- Be available for the Product team to discuss any dependencies or backlog topics. Assist the Product Owner in defining finer details of the product
- Monitor and manage risks/issues related to scope
- Supporting in migrating the Credit policy and Operations processes to a complete digital process
- Own in defining robust credit & KYC policy, operation processes, fraud management rules etc. to manage the overall credit risk within acceptable limits
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as Legal, Compliance and Operations, to develop and implement fraud prevention measures and controls throughout the organization
Must - have:
- Strong business domain knowledge in banking specially in unsecured loan products/credit cards
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving and process design skills that can translate analysis into solutions that meet business objectives
- Experience in scoping and evaluation - Defining overall considerations, including scalability, maintainability, cost, operations, and technology principal risk to provide a recommendation
Should - have
- Understanding of technology and operational processes across functions/ departments in the bank/market
- Familiar with change management processes and project management fundamentals.
- Strategic forward-thinking approach to challenges with outstanding communications, influencing, negotiating and persuasion skills
- Passionate, diligent, and resilient individual with ability to thrive in ambiguity.
Nice - to - have
- Experience in the fintech - NBFC domain
- Experience With a Start-up
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in engineering / business / finance or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant roles in NBFC/ banking and/or risk consulting experience