Head - People - Culture at Kuhoo Technology Services Private Limited
Views:721 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:174
Kuhoo - Performance Marketing Manager - Digital Lending FinTech (3-5 yrs)
Kuhoo Edu Fintech - Performance Marketing Manager - Digital Lending Fintech
This role is based in Mumbai.
Kuhoo is a Tech and AI-driven loan platform specifically designed to address the financial needs of students who aspire to dream big!
Join us on our mission to empower students on their journey from Campus to Corporate and beyond. We are committed to supercharging their ability to pay down student debt, build a positive credit history and get on the right financial track, fast.
Kuhoo is a digital-first FinTech company with an accomplished team that believes student lending can be radically improved and is working passionately towards it. We are on a mission to change trillion-dollar student economy by redefining what it means to be creditworthy.
We are creating a company that combines data science, world-class design, and technology to:
- Build products that make the student lending process a walk in the park
- Provide credit based on student's potential rather than their parent's financial profile
- Delight our customers through great experiences
Role Overview :
As Performance Marketing Champion, you will drive our marketing optimization and paid marketing efforts, including strategy, planning, and execution working with internal and external stakeholders.
What will you do?
- Create Paid Marketing strategy across digital and social channels
- Launch new digital and social channels to aid the growth of business
- Scale and Improve the performance of our existing paid channels like Facebook and Instagram, Youtube etc.
- Define, track, and regularly measure success metrics and KPIs.
- Run A/B tests and experiments to constantly optimize and improve key KPIs
- Create and update dashboards for Performance Marketing efforts and report performance to Leadership regularly
- Contribute to and execute Go to market and new product launch plans working with cross- functional teams
- Contribute to the broader marketing strategy by engaging with the rest of the marketing team and the leadership team
- Combine strategic and entrepreneurial thinking with tactical execution to grow our customer acquisitions across channels and throughout the lifecycle
Must - have
- Experience in running Paid Digital Campaigns - Google PPC Campaigns, Facebook/Insta Ads, Display Ads, YouTube, impact using relevant tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Data Studio)
- Good understanding of measurement tools like Google Analytics, Data Studio, or equivalent, to be able to measure business impact and produce relevant reports
- Experience with running multi-channel campaigns and attribution models, to be able to measure channel and campaign impact accurately
- Empathy for the end user's experience, across a range of user types (e.g., Gen Z student and tech-phobic older counsellor/partners)
- Desire to join an early-stage product team, take responsibility for the product's growth and move fast
- Passion for Kuhoo's mission of making education truly accessible to all
Should - have :
- Exposure to both B2C and B2B marketing
- Experience with a start-up in the ed-tech and/or fintech sector.
- Good at planning, communications, and presentations
- Data-driven with SQL/Excel skills
Nice - to - have :
- Knowledge of new-age marketing analytics stack and tools
- Ability to roll-up the sleeves and make basic creatives using tools like Canva
- Have a track record of doing whatever it takes to get things done
- Understanding of email, WhatsApp, and SMS marketing
Qualification & Experience :
3+ years of experience in a digital or social media marketing role with responsibility of meeting growth targets.
- The compensation includes a competitive package.
- We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life.