Head - People - Culture at Kuhoo Technology Services Private Limited
Views:1624 Applications:340 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Kuhoo - Manager - Strategic Alliances - Digital Lending FinTech (5-8 yrs)
Kuhoo Edu Fintech - Strategic Alliances - Digital Lending Fintech
Kuhoo is a tech - enabled loan platform specifically designed to address the financial needs of students who aspire to dream big!
Our strategic alliance team will play the most mission-critical role for the success of the organization. This will be a golden opportunity to be part of a team that will be responsible for making student loans accessible to talented Indian students.
Role Overview :
You will be responsible for strategizing and driving the entire GTM (Go-To-Market) strategy of the organization for the given region. You would explore and develop strategic alliances and would be directly responsible for driving the business.
What will you do?
- Organization's success largely depends upon the strategies it adopts and executes. As a Strategic alliance- Manager, your key role would be to knit a winning strategy on partnerships to drive scalable business for an extended period of time
- You would be required to identify, evaluate and synergize with strategic partnerships like Colleges, Test prep universities, DSAs, New age Ed-techs etc. that would act as building blocks for the organization's growth.
- Create an impact at every stage of the partnerships from origination to execution
- You would represent Kuhoo in the territory and would be required to execute all the necessary actions commensurate to the business
- Identify, participate and represent Kuhoo in relevant events and exhibitions
- Plan and execute BTL marketing for the region
- You would be the point of contact for all the clients, universities, partners and collaborators
- Liaison with internal teams like product, marketing and technology to provide ground level feedbacks and updates
Must Have :
- 4 years+ experience in business development
- Proficiency in MS office (Excel and Power Point)
- An uncanny ambition to succeed and flourish in a fast- paced organisation
- The willingness to continuously learn and unlearn
- Exceptional networking skills
Should Have :
- Up to 2 years of experience in managing partnerships
- A prior experience in channel management
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in business development preferably in Education sector or Financial Services sector
Nice to have :
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient networker & team player
- A prior experience of working in a start-up
Qualification: Bachelor/Master's degree
- The compensation includes a competitive package.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can't wait to hear from you!