Head - People - Culture at Kuhoo Technology Services Private Limited
Views:590 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Kuhoo - Lead - Partnership - Digital Lending FinTech (5-8 yrs)
Kuhoo Lead Partnership Business - Digital Lending
This role is based in Mumbai.
An apt candidate will be a skilled expert, with 5+ years of previous professional experience in product organization in the partnership role, having a strategic and holistic thought process about business outcomes, while also being able to act tactically and dive into the details.
About Kuhoo :
Kuhoo is a tech - enabled loan platform specifically designed to address the financial needs of students who aspire to dream big!
Kuhoo is a digital first Edu-FinTech company with an accomplished team who believe student lending can be radically improved and are working passionately at it. We are on a mission to change a trillion dollar student economy by redefining what it means to be creditworthy.
What will you do ?
- Responsible for identification, engagement, development, and end-to-end execution of strategic alliances and partnerships with leading universities and global corporations.
- Conduct market research (efficiency of sales strategies, forecasts for coming academic years, analyze competitors etc.)
- Drive outreach, communications, and strategy development for key relationships and alliances
- Ensuring that new university or corporate partnerships are smoothly on-boarded while collaborating with internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Constantly analysing the partnership health and performance against ROI, KPIs, and other metrics, provide guidance to operating teams on the risks as well as opportunities.
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and successfully synthesise those into a focused partnerships strategy.
Key Responsibilities Areas :
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to set up operational framework, processes and draft partnership agreements
- Promote and Activate Kuhoo loan program at targeted institutes, Edtech, corporates etc.
- Lead and manage all aspects of ongoing partnerships, conduct the Steercom meetings, build trust, and ensure value creation for both sides.
- Network and build relationships with Directors, Trustees, CXOs, and various HNIs across Indian Education space.
- Manage relationships with existing clients and facilitate any up-gradation with new products.
- Actively approach targeted/ focused business clients via physical meets, telephone, email, social networking sites and events.
Other Requirements :
Must - have :
- 5+ year of experience in partnership position in product organization
- Exceptional verbal and communication skills
- Experience in negotiating partnership contracts
Should have :
- experience in working with Ed-tech/fintech companies and driving academic partnerships will be preferred.
- articulated, organized, detail-oriented, tech-savvy, and has the ability to manage multiple priorities and prior experience in managing partnership teams.
Nice to have :
- Experience in the fintech - NBFC domain
- Experience with a Start-up
- dynamic mindset with the can do attitude to work in the fast-paced environment to dissect and tackle ambiguous business problems.
- A skilled expert, with 5+ years of previous professional experience in product companies in the partnership position
- Prior experience in working with EdTech/fintech companies and driving academic partnerships will be preferred.
- You are able to think strategically and holistically about business outcomes, while also being able to act tactically and dive into the details.
The compensation includes a competitive package.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life.
We can't wait to hear from you!
To know more about us, visit our website
https://www.kuhoo.com and LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/kuhoo-edufintech