Deputy Manager - Recruitment & Selection at Kuehne + Nagel
Views:628 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
Kuehne + Nagel - National Expert - Compensation & Benefits (15-18 yrs)
1) To collaborate with the business to fully understand requirements and challenges, then design and implement a C&B road map to deliver agreed key performance indicators
2)To oversee the company salary and benefit structure as well as lead competitive market research to establish pay practices and systems for effectiveness
3)To ensure that solutions are compliant to existing governmental and labor requirements; protect the interest of employees and the organization in accordance with HR policies and government legislations
4)To oversee all administration activities relating to assignees - from remuneration overview (including benefits) to issuing of contracts to updating of systems and liaising with relevant stakeholders where assignees are based and act as the key contact for the management and administration of assignee benefits - car allowance, pension .
5)To measure and communicate the performance of C&B solutions and services within the country.
6)Managing & responsible for India payroll.
7)variable pay plans/ Pay for performance - Formulation, design and calculation
8) Overseeing statutory payroll compliances .
9) Strategizing, leading and managing all projects related to employee compensation & benefits .
10) Stakeholder management
12) advising business and HR leaders on the matters related to &b along with its impact-on employees & organization .
13) performance management & budgeting .
14) conducting market analysis along with comparison of internal relatives .
15) vendor management
16)Supporting regional HR business partners with advise , data on C& B matters