HR at Kshema General Insurance Limited
Views:342 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Kshema - Senior Officer - Claims (7-15 yrs)
Senior Officer Claims
Senior Officers at various levels in the Claims Department
Ours is a newly set up duly licensed non-life insurance company in India focusing on agriculture insurance with a head office in Hyderabad. We are looking for suitable experienced officers to fill the following vacancies in our company.
With moderate direction they will investigate, evaluate and conclude complex field inspections by following appropriate regulatory and company rules and procedures to ensure that claims are handled in the most effective, efficient way while delivering a customer-centric claims service. They will also provide support to Managers either as a Claims Assessment Team (CAT) member or local claims specialist in the facilitation of general day to day operations and claims management. In addition, the selected candidate/s will support the lower level loss assessment/claims processing/adjusting staff by completing and/or providing training and assistance with complex claims.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Exercise judgement to determine liability by gathering and analyzing relevant facts; utilizing applicable procedures
- Exercise judgment to determine policy verification and coverage determination by analyzing applicable coverage for claims and determining whether the loss falls within the coverage
- Participates in Risk Management initiated reviews and referrals for the sake of operations integrity and quality assurance
- Protect company's reputation by keeping claims information confidential
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, staying current with industry trends, establishing strong networks and participating in professional activities.
Crop Claims Specialist Basic Qualifications:
- Any Graduate or Post-graduate in Agriculture / Horticulture /Forestry
- An additional qualification from Insurance Institute of India is preferable
- Significant experience in crop insurance claims/underwriting department of any non-life insurance organization.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Knowledge and Experience in Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) Scheme and other rural insurance products.
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.