HR at Kshema General Insurance Limited
Views:569 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Kshema - Chief Information Security Officer (12-20 yrs)
CISO (Security Principal)
- Immediate Joiners are preferred
Functional & Technical Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program.
- Work directly with CRO (Chief Risk Officer) and various functional teams to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes.
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework.
- Ensure consistent application of security policies and processes across all technology projects, systems, and services.
- Provide leadership to the enterprise's information security organization.
- Own and conduct Information Security awareness training/orientation for all company employees.
- Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of Information Security processes.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable cybersecurity standards including ISO 27001, NIST, SOC-2 etc.
- Conduct periodic Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing (VAPT) of IT network.
- Work with 3rd party certification vendors to facilitate various Cybersecurity audits as per the regulatory requirements.
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum 12+ years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT
- Experience of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, SOC-2, NIST etc.
- Experience conducting Information Security training for various functional teams.
- Experience conducting Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing of various cloud [AWS, MS Azure, GCP] based IT networks.
- Experience w.r.t framing and implementing various security policies and processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity
- Excellent presentation skills
- Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams.
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management including managed services.
- Specific experience in Agile (scaled) software development or other best in class development practices.
- Experience with Cloud computing/Elastic computing across virtualized environments.
- Professional security management certification viz. CISM, CISSP etc. will be an added advantage.
Educational Qualification - B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech Computer Science/EE/E&C/IT
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.