Director at Kristal Advisors Pvt Ltd
Views:236 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Kristal.AI - Analyst/Associate - Enterprise Risk Management (1-3 yrs)
Analyst/Associate - Enterprise Risk Management
Designation : Analyst/Associate - Enterprise Risk Management
Location : Singapore / India
Education : Bachelor's or Master's degree in relevant disciplines
Experience : 1 to 3 years' experience in a similar role in the banking industry will be an advantage
About Us :
- Kristal.AI is a global, digital-first private wealth platform providing comprehensive and no-frills wealth management solutions for the entire spectrum ranging from sophisticated high net worth individuals to first-time investors.
- Powered by an unparalleled combination of advanced algorithms and investment professionals, we focus on providing personalized products and unbiased advice.
- We have the finest minds of the fintech industry as part of our leadership team and have been recognized by several forums to be at the forefront of the fintech industry.
- We offer our team-members strong prospects for learning, growth and career development while offering a culture of camaraderie and ownership.
Key Responsibilities :
- Mitigate operational risks and assist with overall risk, reporting & governance initiatives
- Support enterprise-wide risk assessment, control testing, access management and incident management exercises
- Handle liaison with internal / external auditors
- Build, maintain and enhance financial infrastructure such as bank, broker, custody platforms with necessary procedural support to operational teams
- Support key business initiatives from a project and process management perspective, including onboarding and due diligence efforts with financial counterparties
- Work with Product/Technology teams to drive strategic automation
- Ensure comprehensive process documentation and continuous enhancement
- Additional duties as necessary
Skills Required :
- Adept at Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of high standard
- Team player who can manage multiple stakeholders with strong analytical and communication skills
- Self-driven, hands-on and motivated
- Project management experience would be highly desirable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.