HR Manager at Krishnamurthy & Co.
Views:724 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Krishnamurthy & Co - Partner/Associate Partner - Banking & Finance Lawyer (8-15 yrs)
Krishnamurthy & Co - Partner/Associate Partner - Banking & Finance Lawyer
- Candidate must have banking & finance experience including but not limited to drafting of working capital facilities, term loan facilities. Issue of debentures listed & unlisted and general plain vanilla facility agreements.
- Drafting, negotiating and finalizing the Debenture Trust Deed, Deed of Hypothecation, Pledge Agreement and other financing and security documents in relation to Secured & listed NCD's on private placement basis.
- Must know to prepare facility documents, common rupees term agreements, consortium agreements
- Security creating Documents such as Indenture of Mortgage, Deed of Hypothecation, Memorandum of Entry, Declaration & Undertaking, Deed of Pledge of Shares, etc.
- Candidates with experience in real estate financing would also be preferred.
- Must have strong client relations capabilities in nurturing existing and building new relationships.
- Must be able to integrate seamlessly into various professional environments and adapt to the culture of the organization.
- Must possess a professional and approachable demeanor resulting in solid team-working and team-management skills.
- Must strive to learn and dispense knowledge to juniors in the organization through a positive, professional and friendly approach.
- Willing to travel for work related matters.
- Candidate must have law firm experience only.
- Immediate Hiring