HR Manager at Krishnamurthy & Co
Views:2581 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Krishnamurthy & Co - Associate Partner - Banking & Finance Vertical (8-10 yrs)
About Krishnamurthy & Co (K Law) :
Krishnamurthy & Co. (K Law) is a full-service law firm with 8 partners, 65 lawyers and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai and Hyderabad. Founded in Bangalore in 1999 as a boutique service provider to information technology, venture capital, media and start-up clients, the Firm has, in a relatively short spell of just under two decades, transformed itself into a national player with a rapidly expanding practice footprint in M&A, Banking & Finance, Projects, Real Estate and Disputes.
Candidate must have the requisite expertise in Project Finance, Projects, Infrastructure Legal Advisory Work including drafting of, inter-alia, Financing and Security Documents, Share Purchase Agreements, Shareholders Agreement, Power Purchase Agreement, Bid Documents (including Concession Agreements) & tax effective EPC Contracts. Privately placed debenture transactions, infrastructure investment trust (InvIT) transactions, private equity transactions, and acquisitions.
Candidate must have banking & finance experience including but not limited to drafting of working capital facilities, term loan facilities. An issue of debentures listed & unlisted and general plain vanilla facility agreements.
- Must have through knowledge of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law matters.
- Drafting, negotiating and finalizing the Debenture Trust Deed, Deed of Hypothecation, Pledge Agreement and other financing and security documents in relation to Secured & listed NCD's on private placement basis.
- Must know to prepare facility documents, common rupees term agreements, consortium agreements.
- Security creating Documents such as Indenture of Mortgage, Deed of Hypothecation, Memorandum of Entry, Declaration & Undertaking, Deed of Pledge of Shares, etc.
- Candidates with experience in real estate financing would also be preferred.
- Must have strong client relations capabilities in nurturing existing and building new relationships.
- Must be able to integrate seamlessly into various professional environments and adapt to the culture of the organization.
- Must possess a professional and approachable demeanor resulting in solid team-working and team-management skills.
- Must strive to learn and dispense knowledge to juniors in the organization through a positive, professional and friendly approach.
- Willing to travel for work-related matters.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have passed out full-time law degree from a reputed law school/university.
- Preferred from the graduating batch of 2009-2010
Location: Peninsula Corporate Park, Lower Parel, Mumbai.
Reporting to: Managing Partner based in Mumbai.