Founder at Krishikart AgroProducts Private Limited
Views:531 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Krishikart Agro - Chief Financial Officer - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (1-3 yrs)
- Establish and lead the company's finance team.
- Prepare financial forecasts, detailed budget plans and risk analyses with the CEO/directors
- Lead the initiatives for fundraising, company valuation, etc.
- Provide thought leadership in financial architecture and resource allocation decisions.
- Lead long-term financial and strategic planning, including process development, modeling and presentation creation
- Create new and improve current revenue forecast models and provide ongoing tracking and analysis on various forecasts. Provide analyses and insights to optimize revenue streams.
- Good in VC Network for Startup Funding.
- Partner closely with the leadership team to develop long-term strategic priorities.
- Manage the company's capital, cash flow, credit facilities, supplier payments and investments
- Deliver audited financial statements and detailed expenditure/receivables/liability analyses
- Enforce government regulatory requirements and corporate audit/tax standards
- Guard the company's financial stability, develop yield efficiencies and cost control measures.
- Looking Founding Member to work closely with the core team.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- A degree in finance with a Tier 1 college.
- Exceptional analytical and statistical skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced agricultural start-up.
- Perks: Salary or stipend, Equity (based upon performance evaluation of three months)