HR Head at Minions Ventures Pvt Ltd
Views:392 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
KredX - Team Lead - MSME Sales (8-10 yrs)
Job Description - Team Lead-EMSME
Position- Team Lead-EMSME
Experience- 8-12 yrs
Work Location- Bangalore and Mumbai
The key responsibilities shall focus on the following:
- Responsible for P&L for his/her respective zone from the MSME segment.
- The person would be responsible for the increase in loan books, revenue targets, yield targets & other business performance metrics for the assigned geography for all the MSME Lending products
- Growing the partner/distribution network and growing the under- tapped territories for the small business.
- Achieve sales targets in line with the target established for the area in terms of revenues & volumes.
- Work with senior management, cross-functional teams and other relevant stakeholders to forecast and manage the business requirements.
- Manage the team of Territory Sales Managers and Sales Executives in the respective regions and be responsible for their target achievement towards MSMEs.
- Ensure long-term relationships with current and prospective partners.
- Develop and lead sales pipeline, prospect, assess sales and establish the right cadence to ensure optimal inventory levels.
- Maintain a strong rigor on all the key matrices.
- Promote Dailyhunt brand within the channel community in the territory by planning and executing the right marketing activities & programs
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various campaigns.
- Minimum 8 years of experience - Core Sales, Market Expansion/Penetration, Business Development, preferably from Print/Digital/ ECommerce background.
- Expertise in MSME Sales.
- Expertise in managing large Direct & Cross-functional Teams across geographies.
- Strong in stakeholder management
- Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork and cross-team alignment.
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences.
- Have deep knowledge and expertise of the partners in the geography to drive partner connection in the defined territory to ensure maximum partner impact on customer acquisition, renewals and consumption
- Should be a Thought Leader, Target Oriented, Assertive, Focused, Honest & Hard-working.
- Strong Analytical, Interpersonal & Presentation Skills. Ability to interact with any level in the organization.