HR Head at Minions Ventures Pvt Ltd
Views:811 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
KredX - Senior Manager/Vice President/Senior Vice President - Account Based Marketing (9-15 yrs)
Role : Senior Manager/ VP /Sr. VP - ABM (Account Based Marketing)
About the job
The KredX ABM Leader will be responsible for executing the company's top-down strategy in marketing for Enterprises in India. He/she will also be responsible for providing leadership to the various marketing, product & sales teams to drive the top-of-funnel leads. The role requires the individual to work with internal stakeholders to plan, create, execute & launch campaigns and initiatives for business conversion
The individual should have strong marketing acumen so that he/she can provide leadership to the content, digital & organic marketing team in developing positioning strategies for the products in the relevant markets and leading the Online/offline Marketing team to leverage organic, inorganic and paid channels to augment traffic, Marketing Qualified Leads, and Sales Qualified Leads
This is a highly visible and complex role since the candidate will be the key point of contact for partners, customers (Cxo level) and work with all teams and users across the entire organization. The successful candidate must be a strong leader, extremely well organized, detail-oriented, quality-minded, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. He/ she will be required to bring both old and new ideas to implement & execute for highest impact to BU
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve the KPIs and objectives for the BU by driving various initiatives to work towards delivering results.
- Develop high-performing funnel and funnel management
- Develop and execute the end-to-end Inside sales/ABM plan with a strong focus on inbound and Outbound techniques to achieve Sales qualified Leads target.
- Plan , develop and execute the end to end product offering to the required target audience through both online and offline channels
- Develop new channels to achieve sales qualified leads target
- Develop & manage end to end CRM and process flow to manage product, process & customer flow
- Achieve target number quarter on quarter
- Critical Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities Requirements
- Stakeholder management and executive presence. Your role will require you to liaise for inputs and feedback from Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams as well as CXO/VP-level industry practitioners and KredX clients
- Program management: The role will require you to integrate inputs from multiple KredX teams, and get the work output produced through the team working directly for you, as well as work with the various marketing campaign teams (digital, social, PR, field marketing).
- Inbound Marketing: At KredX, marketing is strongly focused on business conversion and roi
- Communication: You will need to have an excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written to be able to convey complex ideas at all levels
- Execution driven marketing: This role will require you to make sure that work gets done. While driving the strategy, you will need to be ready to do work ground up and achieve the desired target/results
- People Management: Ability to work across teams with the spread of KPIs to deliver the overall marketing objective of BU.
- Context Marketing: Ability to channel the years of experience in KredX specific scenarios to drive results.
- Knowledge of Finance/fintech : Is a must, prior experience in B2B fintech is a must
- CXO Handling experience : Ability to sit across the table for showcase, negotiation & closure to deliver the over BU objective
Good to Have Knowledge/Skill :
- Knowledge of invoice discounting
- Knowledge of B2B working capital, Growth capital & lending
- Usage and high impact delivery through marketing automation tools for driving customer engagement and revenue