KredX - Product Manager (5-7 yrs)
Position- Product Manager
Experience- 5-7 years
Work Location- Bangalore
We are India's leading Fintech company into Supply Chain Financing, which helps start-ups, large enterprises, MSMEs, retailers, and distributors resolve their working capital and growth capital challenges. Founded in 2015, KredX started with a single mission of solving cash flow challenges for businesses through an invoice discounting platform. Today, KredX solves financial problems of all kinds of businesses while offering investors a unique opportunity to make low-risk and high-return investments. KredX over a period of time added many more products in the area of Working Capital, Growth Capital & Treasury Income products using deep tech solutions catering to Large Enterprise / corporates. We have offices in Bangalore, New Delhi & Mumbai.
What you can expect apart from attractive compensation at KredX, apart from monetary benefits
- Bi annual appraisal cycle
- Medical coverage for your family and parents
- Need a break? We've got your back for 15 days in a year. We know that some of the best ideas come when you're on vacation
- Feeling blue? No problem! You get 12 days in a year to deal with this & rejuvenate your mind and body
And a lot more...We can discuss!
Role & Responsibilities :
- Develop and define product roadmaps and feature concepts
- Work with engineering, design, marketing, business sales, and QA team to come up with time estimates and adhering to external commitments
- Identify new products, gather requirements, build and ship new products.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Talk regularly with our customers and improve the product based on the feedback
- Define and continuously analyze metrics for the success of the product
- Be familiar with industry best practices for product management and explore improving processes at KredX
- Engage with multiple stakeholders within the organization
- Identifying all barriers to feature adoption (awareness, legal, regulatory, training, customer usage) and ensuring systematic elimination of the same
- Manage project delivery to ensure timely product launches
- Identify and unblock short term issues and hurdles while always keeping eyes on the long term prize
- 5+ years of product management experience
- First-principle thinking
- Prior experience in working on web and mobile apps
- Relentless focus on customer experience
- Ability to pull data using basic SQL queries and ask the right questions of data
- Ability to hack solutions using low-code / no-code approaches (like Zapier, Zoho Creator, AWS Honeycode, or any of such 100s of tools etc..)
- Keen interest in financial and investment landscape of India
- Prior experience in Fintech or Finance/Investment domain is a plus but not mandatory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.