HR Head at Minions Ventures Pvt Ltd
Views:152 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
KredX - Manager - SEO Marketing (4-6 yrs)
SEO Marketing Manager
Job Description - SEO Manager
Position- SEO Manager
Experience- 4-6 years
Work Location- Bangalore
We are Tech-led company :
- First and biggest fully digital cashflow based financing company in India
- Work in a multi-cloud environments collaborating with partners and industry veterans to adhere to best practices and ensure security and compliance
- Leveraging the latest technologies - whether in backend, frontend, servers, devops, SaaS or open source - to go fastest to market
- Deep focus on user experience, system robustness and security
- Team from many different backgrounds and experiences across different geographies, sectors and tech stacks
- Close collaboration between product, engineering and data science to come with best in class products
Founding Team Financials Founded in the year 2015 in Bangalore by IIT and Stanford alumni. Management backed up with more than 2 decades of experience into Technology, Banking and Finance. Backed by multiple series of funding by Prime Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management
What you can expect apart from attractive compensation at KredX, apart from monetary benefits :
- Bi annual appraisal cycle
- Need a break? We've got your back for 15 days in a year. We know that some of the best ideas come when you're on vacation
- Feeling blue? No problem! You get 12 days in a year to deal with this & rejuvenate your mind and body
And a lot more.....We can discuss!
Job Role :
As a SEO manager, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing our website and App.
What You'll Do :
1. Develop the SEO growth strategy, including site architecture, link-building, content quality, and content development
2. Analyze performance data to identify and execute opportunities to drive higher rankings in SERP
3. Build processes around new page development processes, on-page optimization, structure data, navigation, etc.
4. Help the development team to create in house SEO tools
5. Handling content agency and/or contractor management experience
6. Developing link building strategies to increase the DA of the website
7. Implement page-level tests to increase ranking, traffic, etc.
8. Create proper reporting structure.
9. Test websites across browsers, operating systems, and devices.
10. Optimize loading speeds and capacity.
11. Debug pages and fix broken links or images.
- Requires 4 - 6 years SEO experience with a fintech or b2b industry.
- Experience managing and mentoring a team of junior to mid-level SEO analysts.
What We're Looking For :
- Passionate about innovating in organic search, don't accept theories at face value, and enjoy testing to prove effectiveness of tactics.
- Innovative, on-the-spot, creative problem solver who demonstrates both technical and analytical skills.
- The ideal candidate will have strong data analytics skills; able to pull & manipulate multiple datasets to inform strategy with data.
- Candidates must be comfortable measuring, interpreting, and making fast-paced decisions based on large volumes of marketing performance data.
- Familiar with a number of SEO suites and tools including : SEMRush, Ahrefs, Majestic and Screaming Frog.
- Comfortable with basic HTML for on-page SEO tactics.
- Experience working in Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Data Studio, Google Search Console and other common reporting platforms.
- Able to communicate with developers for Technical SEO fixes.
- Comfortable working with business leaders in forecasting, competitive analysis, and business modeling.