HR Head at Minions Ventures Pvt Ltd
Views:1073 Applications:322 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:230
KredX - Manager/Senior Manager - Sales - MSME/Mid Market (5-10 yrs)
KredX started as an online Bill Discounting Platform in 2015 by a clutch of bankers and techies from IIT Kanpur & Stanford to disrupt the trade receivables discounting space in India. KredX over a period of time added many more products in the area of
Working Capital, Growth Capital & Treasury Income products using deep tech solutions catering to Large Enterprise / corporates. It has offices in Bangalore, New Delhi & Mumbai.
KredX is a series A Sequoia Capital funded & series B Tiger Global funded company with established business model & growth avenues across the entire trade receivables & Supply chain space in India and already boasts of several large enterprise / corporates as its clients.
MSME/Mid-market/Startups Team is reporting to the Director - MSME/Mid- market/Startups Sales driven from Bangalore (HQ). This vertical specializes in acquiring/sourcing/retaining/expanding and developing relationships in the Corporate
/ MSME / Startup sector using tech enabled supply chain / Trade receivable products and linked financing solutions bringing the value add to the Enterprise and its associated vendors/dealers and Startup's. Director - MSME/Mid-market/Startups will be reporting to COO based in Bangalore (HQ).
Job Role :
- Mgr/Sr Mgr - MSME/Mid-market/Startups role entails acquiring/sourcing/retaining/expanding and developing relationships with key decision makers (Business Owner, Director, CFOs, Head Procurement, Financial Controller, Heads of Finance, Treasury, etc. (and not HRs, admins and facilities- heads) of MSME / Startup with quarterly & annual targets to on board new MSME / Startup and generate & achieve revenue targets from on-boarded Enterprise / MSME / Startup.
- It requires the candidate to manage a team, track Business Development / market scoping, arrange meetings, prepare pitches/decks, present it to businesses, manage follow-ups to sell products, solutions and services.
- To prepare and monitor career paths for the team and educate the team in scouting leads, converting them into meetings & meeting to conversion.
- Plan and conduct special sales initiatives and events for prospective and existing clients.
- Maintain a complete relationship record for assigned customer accounts.
- Tracks customer complaints/queries and turnaround times for customer satisfaction.
- Keep detailed track of team day to day activity.
Job Requirements :
- 5 -10 years of over all experience in sales role in a financial services organization
- Experience in SAAS based product selling, Banking / NBFC, Fintech, Large portfolio management will be an advantage.
- Must have an existing network of Startup / MSME relationships from his/her previous stints. N o freshers should apply.
- Ability to on-board, nurture and maintain relationships with Enterprise / Startup/ MSME customers along with retention responsibilities withq uarterly & annual targets both on on-boarding new Business & generating revenue.
- Good understanding of T echnology based trade receivables business & Supply chain s olutions and linked available products in the market and has experience in dealing with the same.
- He/she should be capable and has a proven track record of dealing with multiple s takeholders / Business Owners in Corporates / MSME / Startup to source and retain Business.
- Go getter attitude & Self-motivated with a passion to achieve targets & goals given by the organization
Job Location : Mumbai & Bangalore