HR Head at Minions Ventures Pvt Ltd
Views:804 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
kredx - Manager - Legal (3-12 yrs)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS :
- Demonstrated (hands on experience) in commercial advisory, contracts and litigation management
- Should have good understanding of : contract and privacy law, arbitration and ADRs, criminal and civil procedure code, consumer act proceedings, IBC, 138 A Negotiable instrument.
- Should have excellent research, analytical skills and should be able to exercise judgment and discretion to opine on compliance/ legal issues effectively.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES :
- Strong communication skills and excellent command over English (both oral and writ-ten), Detail- oriented and results-driven team player
- Provide guidance and advice to team involved in prosecuting or defending criminal, civil and consumer cases for and against the Company.
- Developing internal procedures, promoting effective teamwork preparing and reviewing court filings. Developing trial strategies, develop and implement wide range of best practices.
- Full responsibility for litigation outcome.
- Efficiently manages external counsels, arguing counsels and law firms.
- Meeting with and advising business, operations and functional teams on ongoing or potential litigation.
- Ability to identify potential litigation and proactively plan action to mitigate legal, business and financial risks client.
- Review details of cases and determine a strategy should the case make it to trial or advise teams about handling the case out of court.
- Prepare for trial. Assemble names of potential witnesses, arrange for expert depositions, interview witnesses and other parties relevant to the case, and examine evidence that could be used as trial exhibits.
- Develop strong defense in reactive matters and ensure that the Company's interest is protected and there is no loss of business momentum.