Assistant Manager - Human Resources at KredX
Views:176 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
KredX - Manager - Global Trade - Supply Chain Finance (7-15 yrs)
Job Description - Manager Global Trade
Position- Manager Global Trade
Experience- 7-15 Years
Work Location- Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi.
We are Tech-led company
- First and biggest fully digital cashflow based financing company in India
- Work in a multi-cloud environments collaborating with partners and industry veterans to adheret o best practices and ensure security and compliance
- Leveraging the latest technologies - whether in backend, frontend, servers, devops, SaaS or opensource - to go fastest to market
- Deep focus on user experience, system robustness and security
- Team from many different backgrounds and experiences across different geographies, sectorsand tech stacks
- Close collaboration between product, engineering and data science to come with best in class products
Founding Team Financials Founded in the year 2015 in Bangalore by IIT and Stanford alumni. Management backed up with more than 2 decades of experience into Technology, Banking and Finance. Backed by multiple series of funding by Prime Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management
What you can expect apart from attractive compensation at KredX, apart from monetary benefits
- Bi annual appraisal cycle
- Need a break? We've got your back for 15 days in a year. We know that some of the best ideas come when you're on vacation
- Feeling blue? No problem! You get 12 days in a year to deal with this & rejuvenate your mind andbody And a lot more...We can discuss!
- Manager - Global Trade role entails acquiring/sourcing/retaining/expanding and developing relationships with key decision makers (Business Owner, Director, CFOs, Head Procurement, Financial Controller, Heads of Finance, Treasury, etc. of firms engaged in global trade - both imports and exports.
- The role requires achievement of monthly, quarterly & annual targets in terms of acquisition of new clients , building up of the portfolio and achievement of revenue targets.
- It requires the candidate to manage his or her own, business Development / market scoping, arrange meetings, prepare pitches/decks, present it to businesses, manage followups to sell products, solutions and services.
- Plan and conduct special sales initiatives and events for prospective and existing clients.
- Maintain a complete relationship record for assigned customer accounts.
- Track customer complaints/queries and turnaround times for customer satisfaction.
- 7-15 years of overall experience in sales role in a financial services organization
- Experience in trade product selling, Banking / NBFC, Fintech, Large portfolio management will be an advantage.
- The candidate must have their own network / relationships of clients.
- Good understanding of Technology based trade receivables business & Supply chain solutions and linked available products in the market and has experience in dealing with the same.
- Go getter attitude & Self-motivated with a passion to achieve targets & goals given by the organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.