HR Head at Minions Ventures Pvt Ltd
Views:345 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
KredX - Head - Compliance - CA/CS (10-20 yrs)
Head of Compliance
Job Description - Head of Compliance
Position : Head of Compliance
Experience : 15-20 yrs
Work Location- Bangalore
We are Tech-led company :
- First and biggest fully digital cashflow based financing company in India
- Work in a multi-cloud environments collaborating with partners and industry veterans to adhere to best practices and ensure security and compliance
- Leveraging the latest technologies - whether in backend, frontend, servers, devops, SaaS or open source - to go fastest to market
- Deep focus on user experience, system robustness and security
- Team from many different backgrounds and experiences across different geographies, sectors and tech stacks
- Close collaboration between product, engineering and data science to come with best in class products
Founding Team - Founded in the year 2015 in Bangalore by IIT and Stanford alumni.
- Management backed up with more than 2 decades of experience into Technology, Banking and Finance. Backed by multiple series of funding by Prime Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management
What you can expect apart from attractive compensation at KredX, apart from monetary benefits :
- Bi annual appraisal cycle
- Need a break? We've got your back for 15 days in a year. We know that some of the best ideas come when you're on vacation
- Feeling blue? No problem! You get 12 days in a year to deal with this & rejuvenate your mind and body
And a lot more...We can discuss!
Job role :
- Implementing the compliance program in an effective manner which will facilitate detecting, preventing and responding to non- compliance.
- The individual will support the Compliance team in responding to regulatory requests, including preparing internally for regulatory exams, supporting document requests, supporting the firm's securities training program, developing and reviewing policies and procedures, creating and providing training to staff, conducting internal investigations and working with staff to provide compliance support.
- The individual will also have direct responsibility for overseeing various surveillance activity, including coordinating the implementation of policies and procedures relating to the Company's obligations relating to Anti-Money Laundering surveillance
- Assist in preparation of periodic compliance reports and providing business guidance on compliance matters
- Conducting risk assessments and Implementing and administering regulatory requirements by way of reviewing Operational Policies and Procedures
- Active engagement with regulators like SEBI and RBI is a must for the role along with providing onsite support for all regulatory reviews and examinations.
- Performing compliance reviews / monitoring and preparing compliance reports for senior management and Board / Board committees based on regulatory / internal audit / management reviews.
- Assisting in investigating and responding to complaints or matters of potential violations of regulation or compliance policies and procedures.
- CA / CS with minimum 10+ years work experience of compliance experience at mid-level with reputed organizations in BFSI sectors.
- Experience in handling Internal Auditors and Regulatory Audits
- Experience of engaging with regulatory authorities - SEBI & RBI
- Ability to comprehend and analyze business processes, workflows and software as appropriate.
- Candidates who have dealt with SEBI and RBI as regulators from the financial services domain only need to apply.