HR Head at Minions Ventures Pvt Ltd
Views:9339 Applications:2058 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1715
KredX - Director - Sales - MSME/Mid Market/Startup (8-14 yrs)
Job Role :
- Director - MSME/Mid-market/Startups role entails managing a team of Associate Directors acquiring/sourcing/retaining/expanding and developing relationships with key decision makers (Business Owner, Director, CFOs, Head Procurement, Financial Controller, Heads of Finance, Treasury, etc. (and not HRs, admins and facilities heads) of Enterprise / MSME / Startup with quarterly & annual targets to on board new Enterprise/ MSME / Startup and generate & achieve revenue targets from on boarded Enterprise / MSME / Startup.
- It requires the candidate to manage a team, track Business Development / market scoping, arrange meetings, prepare pitches/decks, present it to businesses, manage follow-ups to sell products, solutions and services.
- To prepare and monitor career paths for the team and educate the team in scouting leads, converting them into meetings & meeting to conversion.
- Need to be a Leader and not a Manager.
- Ensure team maintains high level of customer ownership, service orientation and satisfaction
- Educate the team with opportunities related to new products or product enhancements to further expand the relationship.
- Plan and conduct special sales initiatives and events for prospective and existing clients.
- Maintain a complete relationship record for assigned customer accounts.
- Tracks customer complaints/queries and turnaround times for customer satisfaction.
- Keep detailed track of team day to day activity. 8+ years of over all experience with minimum 5 years of team management role
- Experience in SAAS based product selling, Banking / NBFC, Fintech, Corporate sales, Large portfolio management will be an advantage.
- Master degree in any stream from recognized institutes. MBA's will be preferred.
- Must have an existing network of Enterprise / Startup / MSME relationships from his/her previous stints. No freshers should apply.
- Ability to on-board, nurture and maintain relationships with Enterprise / Startup/ MSME customers along with retention responsibilities with quarterly & annual targets both on on-boarding new Business & generating revenue.
- Good understanding of Technology based trade receivables business & Supply chain solutions and linked available products in the market and has experience in dealing with the same.
- He/she should be capable and has a proven track record of dealing with multiple stakeholders / Business Owners in Corporates / MSME / Startup to source and retain Business.
- Go getter attitude & Self-motivated with a passion to achieve targets & goals given by the organization