HR Head at Minions Ventures Pvt Ltd
Views:95 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
KredX - Data Analysis - Marketing Team (2-5 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Manages and improves existing reporting systems. Use statistical analysis and reports to create automation campaigns.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Spearhead content creation and thought leadership initiatives to maximize the brand value
- Manage third parties to enable marketing initiatives including targeted email outreach, inbound lead capture, drip, nurture and progressive profiling
- Manage a variety of visual assets such as digital display and interactive media (moving images, video, etc.), written content, HTML code and more
- Ensure that the organization's brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Onboard technology vendors and partners and negotiate contracts on behalf of Marketing team
- Participating in new business pitches with sales team and subject matter experts and own follow-through with the lead prospects
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales lead gen activity reports to management
- Select, attract, motivate, retain, and mentor team members. Mentor to support their performance and development
- Strategize the prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing of leads and conducting research to identify potential prospects
- Initiating lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Acquire quality leads through successful campaigns and manage them through MS Excel and other Lead Management tools like Salesforce, ZOHO CRM etc.
- Identify the target audience, grow our email list, and create email databases for lead generation
- Design and implement direct end to end email marketing campaigns. This includes (but is not limited to) email content creation based on Target Audience, getting email designing from the design team, creating email templates for various requirements, building email lists, executing the campaigns, measuring the output and more.
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features. Ensure prompt, accurate, and error-free communication with customers to build loyal relationships and minimize unsubscribes.
- Collaborate with clients and colleagues to create dynamic, compelling content, as well as A/B or split-testing the effective of particular templates, Unique Value Propositions and Calls to Action to determine which generate the best response rates
- Distributing emails using automation software and monitor and report on the utility of each campaign
- Coordinate across functions, leverage digital platforms to automate marketing activities
- Ensure communication of priorities, projects/programs, and results to leadership and the larger team
- Working collaboratively in a team environment and independently
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Demonstrating a commitment to the technology industry staying educated on the new regulations, changes, innovation, and trends.
- Achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas
- Maintaining strong MIS of all leads and accounts
- Update and Manage databases with new leads
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong track record for marketing in B2B industry covering Indian markets; preferably into Fintech/ Banks & NBFC industry
- Mastery of Excel, Google Analytics and automation tools.
- Extensive knowledge of Data research and mining.
- Proven track record of exceeding Pre-Sales/Lead Generation target
- Data-driven marketing strategy, planning, budget allocation and organization alignment experience
- Demonstrated experience of analyzing and improving marketing funnels and conversion rates
- Experience leading strategic projects
- Ability to self-motivate, multi-task and work independently or within a team.
- Must have excellent skills on excel
- Strong experience using technology tools to support Lead generation
- Show a proven track record achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas
- Ability to multitask daily projects and commitments and employ structured selling methods
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)-Experience with CRM Software